Jets and Browns Week 16 GDT...

Bucketheadsdad

Time for a quick poll.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Jet of all time?

• Joe Willie Namath
    • Emerson Boozer
    • The Governor of Revis Island, Darelle Revis
    • The diminutive Don Maynard
    • Weeb Ewbank
    • Bill Belichick (You know I had to list him here. He coached both teams playing this week. Sort of.)
    • Can't decide, so the entire "New York Sack Exchange"
    • Lou Benfatti
  2. 2. Who ya got winning this week?

• J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets (Because dammit, I'm a fan, and I want my team to win as often as possible.)
    • J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets (well, just because)
    • The Browns (Because dammit, I'm a fan, and the Jags are going to win out. Right? They're finishing with the Bears and Colts, and already beat Indy once.)
    • Hornby (because if you spend anytime in the Browns forum, we've got a couple of great Kiwi Browns fans, and one is from, and identifies himself as "Hornby.)

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Revis is our best player ever and could be considered the best at his position all time. 

I think a lot of people will look at his contract situations and try to hold that against him but when looking at it he’s arguably a top 4-6 CB of all time and had arguably the best Season a CBS ever had

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

I think a lot of people will look at his contract situations and try to hold that against him but when looking at it he’s arguably a top 4-6 CB of all time and had arguably the best Season a CBS ever had

I mean I never understood the business aspect but during both of Revis holdouts it was 1. As a rookie when they weren’t working under slotted contract structures and 2. When he ran out of guaranteed money and was coming off of a DPOY season( F Charles Woodson)

Jets never fully committed to him but paid Sanchez and Holmes. 

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well the NY sack exchange was an option so that's a couple of them.

I don't know how he left Keyshawn Johnson off of the list. He has to believe he is the greatest Jet ever.

Hey @Thomas5737!  Next time YOU hijack our opponent's GDT.  :) 😛

I added three players from their AFL heydays, one of the best corners to ever play the game, and two fantastic coaches that "coached" the team.  I even went back in and added the PE coach of one of the Jets' forum members.  

jason mantzoukas come on man GIF by LoveIndieFilms

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Hey @Thomas5737!  Next time YOU hijack our opponent's GDT.  :) 😛

I added three players from their AFL heydays, one of the best corners to ever play the game, and two fantastic coaches that "coached" the team.  I even went back in and added the PE coach of one of the Jets' forum members.  

jason mantzoukas come on man GIF by LoveIndieFilms

He only was a Jet for four years come on man snap out of it

Wow... Jets and its fans are that pathetic.  Opponent fan made the game thread here?     You guys still don't know how to ride horse? lol.

Anyway,   Holy Moley! if Steelers lose and Browns win today.   After invincible 11-0 start, they could fail to capture the division title. lol.