Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz

patriotsheatyan

Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Winston and Mariota vs Goff and Wentz, which duo with have better careers?

• Winston and Mariota
    • Goff and Wentz

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Uhhh except right now?

Carson Wentz - Passer Rating: 97.7
Dak Prescott - Passer Rating: 93.1

Carson Wentz - Team Record: 4-1
Dak Prescott - Team Record: 2-3

Also Prescott had nothing to do with the conversation at hand lmfao.

why mention goff and wentz, but not statistically the best qb from that draft class which is dak prescott

this is wilson and luck all over again, and we know how that ended

10 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

why mention goff and wentz, but not statistically the best qb from that draft class which is dak prescott

this is wilson and luck all over again, and we know how that ended

Jared Goff: Passer Rating - 94.1
Jared Goff: Team Record - 3-2

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But hey if that's not enough for you.

11 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

You realize that Dez has SIX pass break ups right??? As in Dak literally threw 6 passes that were so bad that Dez had to cover the defender and break up the pass so it wouldn't be picked off. 

Just now, Danger said:

Jared Goff: Passer Rating - 94.1
Jared Goff: Team Record - 3-2

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dak Prescott Career stats

Completion percentage: 66.3
Passing yards: 4,859
TDINT: 34–8
Passer rating: 101.6
Rushing yards: 408
Rushing touchdowns: 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Carson Wentz Career Stats

Passing yards: 5,144
TD–INT: 26–17
Passer rating: 83.4
Completion percentage: 62.4
Rushing yards: 258
Rushing touchdowns: 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jared Goff Career Stats

Passing completions: 212
Passing attempts: 369
Percentage: 57.5
TDINT: 12–10
Passing yards: 2,449
Passer rating: 77.2

Ok these are the numbers i have posted for each of them, since it may be hard for you to do math. Right now the Eagles according to pff have the best oline in football and have a top 15 defense. The rams have a top 10 oline and a top 15 defense as well. The Cowboys oline is underperforming, zeke is outta shape, and their defense is rated 29th

Like i said this is andrew luck vs. russell wilson part 2.. and what i mean by that is, people want wentz to be better than prescott so bad that they become fanboys. Same with Luck and Wilson from 2012, when in reality the stats show the comparison is not really close, and Prescott is closer to someone like Wilson and Rodgers than he is to Wentz. In fact, when you compare Prescott to Wentz, i feel you are in an unintentional way disrespecting Prescott

7 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

I didn't realize it ended. 

It's not over but it's hard not to say Wilson won't win at this point in their careers. Dude doesn't even have a losing season yet... while Luck had major shoulder surgery and is stuck on a crappy team forever.

7 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Dak Prescott Career stats

Completion percentage: 66.3
Passing yards: 4,859
TDINT: 34–8
Passer rating: 101.6
Rushing yards: 408
Rushing touchdowns: 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Carson Wentz Career Stats

Passing yards: 5,144
TD–INT: 26–17
Passer rating: 83.4
Completion percentage: 62.4
Rushing yards: 258
Rushing touchdowns: 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jared Goff Career Stats

Passing completions: 212
Passing attempts: 369
Percentage: 57.5
TDINT: 12–10
Passing yards: 2,449
Passer rating: 77.2

Ok these are the numbers i have posted for each of them, since it may be hard for you to do math. Right now the Eagles according to pff have the best oline in football and have a top 15 defense. The rams have a top 10 oline and a top 15 defense as well. The Cowboys oline is underperforming, zeke is outta shape, and their defense is rated 29th

Like i said this is andrew luck vs. russell wilson part 2.. and what i mean by that is, people want wentz to be better than prescott so bad that they become fanboys. Same with Luck and Wilson from 2012, when in reality the stats show the comparison is not really close, and Prescott is closer to someone like Wilson and Rodgers than he is to Wentz. In fact, when you compare Prescott to Wentz, i feel you are in an unintentional way disrespecting Prescott

At this point including their rookie stats is pretty pointless. LMFAO

But I do love how you include career stats, and proceed to say "RIGHT NOW DAK's team sucks", but last year Carson Wentz had literally just about nothing behind him. No weapons. A defense that was good for the first few games and then sucked, and the offensive line was "underperforming" without Lane Johnson for 10 games.

"Lets include numbers that factor in when my team is doing bad to pimp my guy, but ignore the fact that in the same time frame the other guy was having issues of the same nature but worse."

You guys STILL have better weapons at your disposal than the Eagles do. Offensive line is underperforming, sure.

Just now, OleXmad said:

It's not over but it's hard not to say Wilson won't win at this point in their careers. Dude doesn't even have a losing season yet... while Luck had major shoulder surgery and is stuck on a crappy team forever.

Luck is still in the beginning of his prime and he went 11-5 3 years in a row and to the AFCCG with a crappy team every year. 

His shoulder injury is worrisome sure. But Wilson is not going to stay healthy behind that OL in Seattle either. 

It's way too soon to say Wilson is undoubtedly better. Luck is a Top 5 QB in the league still. People are just prisoners of the moment and forget how good he is because he's been dinged up

3 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Luck is still in the beginning of his prime and he went 11-5 3 years in a row and to the AFCCG with a crappy team every year. 

His shoulder injury is worrisome sure. But Wilson is not going to stay healthy behind that OL in Seattle either. 

It's way too soon to say Wilson is undoubtedly better. Luck is a Top 5 QB in the league still. People are just prisoners of the moment and forget how good he is because he's been dinged up

Luck isn't a top 5 QB in the NFL because he's not playing...He's really good when healthy sure. But right now WIlson has 100% had the better career so far and it's not even close.

And "Luck vs Wilson"

Hell for all we know this could be "Vince Young vs Jay Culter" 

These two QB's are their own individuals and completely different people. To say it's going to pan out either way this early into their career is ludicrous.

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

And "Luck vs Wilson"

Hell for all we know this could be "Vince Young vs Jay Culter" 

These two QB's are their own individuals and completely different people. To say it's going to pan out either way this early into their career is ludicrous.

It is way too early to say who will have the better career overall,  but it's pretty easy to see whose had the better career at this point.

I could see Winston getting hot and winning a superbowl but having only an above average career. He is probably the most powerful emotional leader of a football team in the NFL. 

If Goff gets weapons I think he could be like Kurt Warner and just shred the league.

I think Wentz will be similiar to Elway, always good and always fighting for his team. 

MM I think will be another guy who is very good for all his career, I think he will need more weapons.

Archived