Week 16 - Rams at Seahawks

RamRod

Goff has lost my confidence. There's no explaining that pick. It was a rookie mistake. And then not diving head first for the first down on the very next drive was another rookie mistake. I don't know what's wrong with him mentally, but he's just total trash right now. I'm over it. Bring in competition this off-season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Goff has lost my confidence. There's no explaining that pick. It was a rookie mistake. And then not diving head first for the first down on the very next drive was another rookie mistake. I don't know what's wrong with him mentally, but he's just total trash right now. I'm over it. Bring in competition this off-season.

Glad you’re seeing the truth 

1st half thoughts is simple. Defense balled out as usual, the Rams found their kicker in Gay, and Goff need to get out of his own head and stop turning ball over. Its like life. Life is already hard you dont need to make it harder with extra things. No matter who you are as a QB you are going to turn the ball over. Mahomes turned the ball over today. Brady has turned the ball over, Brees turned the ball over on Friday. Like turnovers will happen BUT you cant have a bad turnover like Goff had. I dont know what he saw tbh. I get everything is moving too fast but Goff shouldve kept running and got down. This game should be 9-6. I dont know if Seattle gets that field goal if Goff doesnt throw that pick.

I want to see in the 2nd half Goff just be smart with the ball. Henderson made some nice runs so I hope McVay sticks with it. The defense need to keep this up. As great as the defense has been playing they havent had a turnover since the 2nd quarter of the Pats game. That means they have went now 8 quarters without a turnover. Why is that important? Turnovers create short fields, momentum, and plus they come in bunches. Williams dropped what looked like a pick 6 on the Seahawks first possession. You have to catch those. So yeah I think the Rams just need to continue what they are doing on defense, offense started to run the ball better the last real drive with Henderson before Goff blindly threw the pick. Goff need to just be smart with the ball. Again he will turn the ball over as long as he drops back to throw. Every QB does. Goff just need to not have obvious bad turnovers. I can live with an occasional being fooled by the coverage or a great defensive play or even a fluky ball bounces off the hands or gets tipped up interception. I cant live with a gimme interception like what happened in the 1st half. Lets be better Goff and the Rams can win this game.  

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I dont know whether or not you are being sarcastic. If you are being serious then Ill just say that I guess Im the last one still on the Goff bandwagon. I think he is just in his own head. Even Brees one year lead the league in interceptions. Brady almost tied the record for consecutive games with pick 6's. Big Ben has lead the NFL in interceptions and he still make throws that make you look at him sideways because he knows better and he has been in the league way longer than Goff. I just think Goff need to get out of his own head. Part of that has to do with the OL not being as good as it was in 2017 and 2018 when Goff wasnt turning the ball over as much. Goff just need to know he has a defense, a kicker now and that he dont need to try to do too much.