Week 16 - Rams at Seahawks

RamRod

9 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I don’t even care about the playoffs anymore. I have no confidence in this team. We’d be one and done anyway.

If we don't make the playoffs, McVay might have the balls to replace Goff. I've thrown in the towel on him officially after todays performance. I'm out on Goff. 

This team is wasting it's talents waiting for a QB to step up when we need him to. I can't look at the stupified face of his everytime they zoom in after a bad *** pass or INT. 

11 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I don’t even care about the playoffs anymore. I have no confidence in this team. We’d be one and done anyway.

I do. I'd rather make the playoffs and have long odds than have no odds. Screw this sitting at home BS. They better go out and win next week.

3 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

This game falls on the offense. It never looked right all game long besides two drives that ended in a turnover and a turnover on downs.

The Rams will make the playoffs because even if they lose next week (which I don’t think they will) the Bears aren’t beating the Packers. Rams need Whit and Akers back. Hopefully Henderson will be ok. I still believe in the Rams because they are capable of playing great football and winning it’s just right now it’s rocky. I think people expected it when Whit got hurt. It didn’t show until recently but I can’t wait till Whit comes back because his presence on on the OL and in the huddle is missed big time. 

If the packers win tonight, they will bench their team next week. 

Just now, rocky_rams said:

I almost hope we don't make the playoffs so Snead and McVay can replace that thief playing QB for us. Hope he gets Gurley'd

So you want to get out of mediocrity by taking the biggest dead cap hit in nfl history and getting a new QB with no first round pick? 

8 minutes ago, Flounch said:

4*&19 and he throw a 5 yards pass......damn boy at least throw a ******* hail mary

With what protection, pray tell?

Look, I'm all for faulting Goff where he deserves fault (and there are plenty of places he deserves fault), but I won't fault him for not standing in the pocket or scrambling to give receivers time to run deep fly and post routes when we haven't done a damn thing to protect him all day.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

So you want to get out of mediocrity by taking the biggest dead cap hit in nfl history and getting a new QB with no first round pick? 

yup. this is LA dude. this isn't St Louis anymore where fans are gonna put up with this ****. Gurley was the second biggest cap hit in history and we replaced him with Akers. Gurley is about to be out the league. Goff will soon follow

4 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

no way. I'm tired of the mediocrity. at this point i feel like i can predict the future. Goff is a bum.

When you're actively rooting against our QB and team in the game thread, it's craptastic behavior. I like you, Rocky, but if you become another poster who is relentlessly negative, I'll just use ignore. It's one thing to criticize Goff for the moronic mistakes he made. It's another to root against him and the team. And that's especially frustrating when he's out there playing through a dislocated thumb. I'm angry at Goff. But I respect the toughness in the second half. There's a lot more wrong with our offense than just the QB. Y'all are living in a fantasy world if you think our only problem is Goff. His boneheaded turnovers are unacceptable, but the interior OL has played one good game (New England) since the Tampa Bay win, we have no deep threat to stress defenses vertically, and McVay has done a terrible job in the red zone and when it comes to making in-game adjustments.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

With what protection, pray tell?

Look, I'm all for faulting Goff where he deserves fault (and there are plenty of places he deserves fault), but I won't fault him for not standing in the pocket or scrambling to give receivers time to run deep fly and post routes when we haven't done a damn thing to protect him all day.

One hundred percent. The OL has been bullied the last two weeks