Week 16 - GDT - Vikings (6-8) @ Saints (10-4)

Mid Iowa

1 hour ago, whodatworm23 said:

Kamara back in MVP convo after Taysom Hill put him in the dog house the last 4 weeks. Lol

Sucks we had to have Hill in for 4 games. Kamara could have made a legitimate run at it had Hill not been behind center stealing touchdowns and not getting Kamara nearly as involved as he should have been.

We have so much to clean up before the playoffs. Defense hasn't been playing as well as they were and the offense needs to knock off the rust and get healthy.

Going forward hopefully Drew starts playing better and stops the poor decision making. Hopefully the OL can keep performing like they did, but not every front will be as injured as the Vikings.

Hopefully our defense can get back to playing dominant and we can get Hendrickson and William's back ASAP. Our safety play against the Vikings was very bad. PJ and Jenkins did not have great games. Also, our LB depth is once against an issue. Losing Kwon is huge. He had been playing so great for us and I have no faith in Anzalone being able to contribute at a high level. He always looks so lost out there, but hopefully our DLine can continue to be dominant and cover up some of our flaws.

Overall, good win. Lots to work on to get where we want to go, but maybe Green Bay loses a couple of games and we get that extra week of rest. 😀

This record performance is on everyone's radar right now, but the Saints have quietly led the league in rushing touchdowns 2 of the past 3 seasons, and were leading the league already before this game which might just ice this year as well. Really cool. Idk why, but for some reason I find it soooo so much more satisfying to lead the league in rushing touchdowns (team or individual) than passing touchdowns.

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of Payton's postgame celebrations. Let the locker-room go wild, but I don't want to see Payton trying to dance. This is why the Saints aren't goated. If I ever see Drew Brees doing the jerk then 100% they deserve to lose the next game.

10 hours ago, Fray32 said:

I'm not a fan of Payton's postgame celebrations. Let the locker-room go wild, but I don't want to see Payton trying to dance. This is why the Saints aren't goated. If I ever see Drew Brees doing the jerk then 100% they deserve to lose the next game.

Jeez. Talk about Mr. Killjoy over here. The guy is celebrating with his team. Yes I know Belichek does it different, but not every coach is the same. Having personality is not the reason we've lost or aren't liked.

8 hours ago, Canadian Saint said:

Jeez. Talk about Mr. Killjoy over here. The guy is celebrating with his team. Yes I know Belichek does it different, but not every coach is the same. Having personality is not the reason we've lost or aren't liked.

😅 Hahaha. I like the Retweets and his social media shtick. But hard pass on the locker-room stuff (on film). Payton is still my guy though because he's the only one who will reliably go for it on 4th down every time I announce to my TV screen "oh yeah gotta go for it here" pretty much anywhere across the 50.

• Like 2

On 12/27/2020 at 12:14 AM, Canadian Saint said:

Yeah, his dancing sucks....BUT....he's capturing the locker room. Name another coach that players would LOVE to come play for, based solely on this type of attitude. 
And hey, you never know who the next Dancing With the Stars champion is going to be.