What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

I had a Pandora station that I'd been listening to and it was basically a progressive rock/progressive metal station.  Adele showed up on there inexplicably.  I never listen to radio or pay attention to mainstream bands or artists or anything like that just because.  The song was Set Fire to the Rain.  I stared at it while listening to it and I was like... WTF, Pandora?  Then that chorus hit and I was like... WTF?  Long story short, I now have all of Adele's music.  Not remotely embarrassed about that fact. 

• Like 1

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I had a Pandora station that I'd been listening to and it was basically a progressive rock/progressive metal station.  Adele showed up on there inexplicably.  I never listen to radio or pay attention to mainstream bands or artists or anything like that just because.  The song was Set Fire to the Rain.  I stared at it while listening to it and I was like... WTF, Pandora?  Then that chorus hit and I was like... WTF?  Long story short, I now have all of Adele's music.  Not remotely embarrassed about that fact. 

Adele is a queen and still doesnt get enough credit IMO. idk if its because she doesnt have the "pop star body" or the generic pop attitudes even, but she gets peaks and valleys of recognition. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Adele is a queen and still doesnt get enough credit IMO. idk if its because she doesnt have the "pop star body" or the generic pop attitudes even, but she gets peaks and valleys of recognition. 

Yep, I've listened to every song of hers today and I just started her 25 album and so far there's only been one song that I didn't like, and that was I Found a Boy, but one song is like nothing.  Hello is obviously an incredible song, and as I was typing this, the chorus to Send my Love (To Your New Lover) hit and I think I'm in love with her music. 

There's a Taylor Swift thread here but no Adele thread and I think everybody should be ashamed. 

• Like 2

On 12/2/2017 at 12:59 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

Yep, I've listened to every song of hers today and I just started her 25 album and so far there's only been one song that I didn't like, and that was I Found a Boy, but one song is like nothing.  Hello is obviously an incredible song, and as I was typing this, the chorus to Send my Love (To Your New Lover) hit and I think I'm in love with her music. 

There's a Taylor Swift thread here but no Adele thread and I think everybody should be ashamed. 

I haven't gotten the chance to hear any of her stuff yet, but I did catch LP's cover of "Rolling in the Deep" on their iTunes Live Show in 2010 or 2011 I think it was? Pretty 'moving' cover, then again, Chester's voice is always a delight to listen to, still saddened by his loss. 

Speaking of suicide, I would advise you (yes, you reading this right now) NOT to watch the video below of the song I'm listening to right now. Why? Well... let's just say the band lives up to their name. :D

David Draiman deserves mad props for the reach out during the intro, though, if only Chris and Chester would've seen this:

Edited by KManX89