What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

Not going to lie, Justin Bieber’s new album has some boppers on it. 

Intentions (ft. Quavo)

Running Over (ft. Lil Dicky)

Second Emotion (ft. Travis Scott)

Forever (ft. Post Malone)

He’s getting to that Timberlake phase where it used to be popular to hate him but now he seems really cool. Seems like he’s turned his life around and is a likable guy now.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

On 3/25/2020 at 9:25 PM, RBreezy said:

Anyone else into metal? I was bumping As I Lay Dying's newest album while working out today, perfect music for that.

I haven't listened to them in years but I prefer stuff with a little more melody. I can still appreciate the music. The band I'm most into that might fit this is Ice Nine Kills. Give them a listen if you haven't already. It's labeled experimental metal but Spencer is so incredible with ballads and melody so it's tied in very nicely. 

This is one of their heaviest songs. Personally not my favorite but any means but might be most up your alley

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I haven't listened to them in years but I prefer stuff with a little more melody. I can still appreciate the music. The band I'm most into that might fit this is Ice Nine Kills. Give them a listen if you haven't already. It's labeled experimental metal but Spencer is so incredible with ballads and melody so it's tied in very nicely. 

This is one of their heaviest songs. Personally not my favorite but any means but might be most up your alley

Definitely familiar with Ice Nine Kills. One of the first songs I heard from them was actually a Taylor Swift cover or something on Pop goes Punk lmao. It honestly was a good cover, solid band

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Definitely familiar with Ice Nine Kills. One of the first songs I heard from them was actually a Taylor Swift cover or something on Pop goes Punk lmao. It honestly was a good cover, solid band

Good deal. Like I said, they're a little heavier for my taste but I've been following them since I saw em on MySpace when they were a pop punk band lol. Spencer is absolutely incredible with ballads and a great song writer. Their newest album is fantastic!! Funny thing is, that song you mentioned, I just found out about that earlier this week lol. Not sure how I missed it but whatever, I found it

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Good deal. Like I said, they're a little heavier for my taste but I've been following them since I saw em on MySpace when they were a pop punk band lol. Spencer is absolutely incredible with ballads and a great song writer. Their newest album is fantastic!! Funny thing is, that song you mentioned, I just found out about that earlier this week lol. Not sure how I missed it but whatever, I found it

I can definitely see the pop punk influence in them lol. And definitely understandable, metal/metalcore is such an acquired taste. Its usually the screaming that deters everyone haha