What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

Reading the Youtube responses to Doja Cat's "Streets" video makes me weep for humanity. One of the worst songs I've ever heard and there's 75,000 comments for how amazing it is. First off, it's 2 segments of chorus and 1 segment of lyrics. It's as simple as simple gets. 

Like, there's a chance I became the old man of the block but modern music is such ****. I can't tell you the last time I enjoyed any new music. 

Edited by beekay414

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Reading the Youtube responses to Doja Cat's "Streets" video makes me weep for humanity. One of the worst songs I've ever heard and there's 75,000 comments for how amazing it is. First off, it's 2 segments of chorus and 1 segment of lyrics. It's as simple as simple gets. 

Like, there's a chance I became the old man of the block but modern music is such ****. I can't tell you the last time I enjoyed any new music. 

With Cardi B music in the world. Doja Cat is a breath of fresh air. She has a few songs I like. Streets isn't one of them but I appreciate that she can actually sing.