What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

Interesting. Didn't think King Crimson was up your alley. Seems kinda... chill... for your taste? No?

Scored a nice lot of KC vinyls on Ebay yesterday 😎

I listen to plenty of chill music and you'd know that if you actually listened to any of the stuff I posted on here ;)

But also, KC has some incredibly intense moments as well. "21st Century Schizoid Man" was the first metal song in many ways. Parts of "Larks' Tongues in Aspic" and "Fracture" are as heavy as anything Tony Iommi ever wrote, and the second half of "Starless" is massive. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starless said:

I listen to plenty of chill music and you'd know that if you actually listened to any of the stuff I posted on here ;)

But also, KC has some incredibly intense moments as well. "21st Century Schizoid Man" was the first metal song in many ways. Parts of "Larks' Tongues in Aspic" and "Fracture" are as heavy as anything Tony Iommi ever wrote, and the second half of "Starless" is massive. 

I give everything you post an honest listen. I'll be loving it til the " vocals" kick in... so like 30 secs on average...

The 2nd half of Starless is something special for sure. I dunno.. I'm in the "In a gadda da vita" camp as the 1st metal song crowd. Or perhaps Helter Skelter

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

I give everything you post an honest listen. I'll be loving it til the " vocals" kick in... so like 30 secs on average...

The majority of stuff I post as of late has "normal" vocals so I somehow don't believe that ;)

• 2 weeks later...