What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

5 minutes ago, tab said:

I got spotify recently and I've been going through their whole library, they're so good

there music is so varied and their style is so fluid and yet you know its them when they hit even if you've never heard that particular song. Love that they use every instrument on the planet too. 

• Like 1

Caned By Nod - None The Wiser

New Metal band and the lead singer is independent country artist Cody Jinks 😉

FYI as of yesterday his new country album "Mercy" and this metal album "Non The Wiser" were both #1 in their respected genres on iTunes, first time anyone has ever done that it sounds like

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep

18 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Caned By Nod - None The Wiser

New Metal band and the lead singer is independent country artist Cody Jinks 😉

FYI as of yesterday his new country album "Mercy" and this metal album "Non The Wiser" were both #1 in their respected genres on iTunes, first time anyone has ever done that it sounds like

They'll straight up let you put out anything with slightly distorted guitars and call it "metal" these days, huh?

i will use the appropriate thread this time

The topic today is sincere ween songs because i posted a lot of genre based stuff in tast, which might make people think Ween is a joke band. They arent

the songs all have to be live as well, because if you cant do it live, you have no business doing it