What Christmas Present You Want For Your Team?

stl4life07

First off I want to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas. I always enjoy debating and talking with you all on this forum. Its always fun. Today is Christmas and so I got to thinking what is the one Christmas present you want for your team?

For me I want the Rams to get to the NFCCG. It will be tricky sorta like getting my hands on the PS5 but I did it. Its tricky because the NFC is wide open. With only one BYE that means outside of the 1 seed every team has to win at least two games to get to the NFCCG. If the Rams dont win the NFCW they would have to win two games on the road just to get into the NFCCG. They are capable of doing so but they have also shown they can be one and done at times. So thats all I ask for this Christmas is the Rams to find a way to get into the NFCCG. Tricky but I believe it can happen and Ill be the happiest Rams fan in the world lol. 

• Like 1

Cowboys clinch it at 7-9, send McVay and those frauds packing. Go into NO or GB where Rogers/Brees stink it up. Host Brady or finish off whomever is remaining.

We can lose the SB 65-0, but at least we put Da Boyz back on the map.

Second best wish is Rivers riding off to the sunset with a SB win, but I can live with a Chiefs repeat.

Nightmare after Christmas would be Brady in the SB beating the Chiefs or Bills. Or Steelers making a miraculous turnaround and winning a 7th championship.

Edited by WheatieMan
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Cowboys clinch it at 7-9, send McVay and those frauds packing. Go into NO or GB where Rogers/Brees stink it up. Host Brady or finish off whomever is remaining.

We can lose the SB 65-0, but at least we put Da Boyz back on the map.

Second best wish is Rivers riding off to the sunset with a SB win, but I can live with a Chiefs repeat.

Nightmare after Christmas would be Brady in the SB beating the Chiefs or Bills. Or Steelers making a miraculous turnaround and winning a 7th championship.

Hahaha I think Santa continues to give the Cowboys lumps of coal because as soon as the Cowboys win just one game their fans think they are going to the Superbowl either that season or the next. I personally HOPE the Cowboys win the division and the Rams face them in WC weekend. That would be me getting myself a present to see the Rams beat Dallas AGAIN in the playoffs. I will have to hear all week long how Dallas is going to upset the Rams because how hot they are and how if the Rams can lose to the Jets and how they got swept by the Niners team that the Cowboys scored 40+ and won that they can beat the Rams. Then when push comes to shove and the game in Dallas happens and the Rams drop 30+ running all over them, Dallas fans will have to face reality that they just arent that good. 

Now the good thing is you can take that present back and get your return lol. Fix the defense, get Dak healthy, get another piece or two on the OL and THEN Dallas will be taken seriously in the NFC. 

11 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Hahaha I think Santa continues to give the Cowboys lumps of coal because as soon as the Cowboys win just one game their fans think they are going to the Superbowl either that season or the next. I personally HOPE the Cowboys win the division and the Rams face them in WC weekend. That would be me getting myself a present to see the Rams beat Dallas AGAIN in the playoffs. I will have to hear all week long how Dallas is going to upset the Rams because how hot they are and how if the Rams can lose to the Jets and how they got swept by the Niners team that the Cowboys scored 40+ and won that they can beat the Rams. Then when push comes to shove and the game in Dallas happens and the Rams drop 30+ running all over them, Dallas fans will have to face reality that they just arent that good. 

Now the good thing is you can take that present back and get your return lol. Fix the defense, get Dak healthy, get another piece or two on the OL and THEN Dallas will be taken seriously in the NFC. 

McVay is a joke bro. He lost to the Jets. He will prepare like his team is on a bye come WC weekend and get walloped by the NFCE. Then sign Adam Gase next year as OC. He’s got to go. Hopefully they go 5-11 next year and move on from him and Goff sooner rather than later for your sake. Going to be the second team in LA for some time with that QB and coach.

Edited by WheatieMan

Merry Christmas right back at ya!!

My wish would be 2021 SB Win for the BAL Ravens with Lamar as SBMVP.

But if not that, I’ll settle for no more covid outbreaks on the squad packaged with a gift card to obtain DeVonta Smith or Kyle Pitts in the NFL Draft; either or would be acceptable for Lamar (beggars can’t be choosers.)

Edited by diamondbull424

6 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

McVay is a joke bro. He lost to the Jets. He will prepare like his team is on a bye come WC weekend and get walloped by the NFCE. Then sign Adam Gase next year as OC. He’s got to go. Hopefully they go 5-11 next year and move on from him and Goff sooner rather than later for your sake. Going to be the second team in LA for some time with that QB and coach.

People been waiting for the Rams to fall off since 2017. Remember after they lost to the Falcons people said the league figured out McVay the Rams won’t be good. Then in 2018 people said getting Suh, Peters, Talib, and Cooks will ruin the locker room and the Rams won’t be good. Then in 2019 Goff gets paid and Gurley has knee issues, the Rams won’t be good. This season no Gurley and Cooks with Goff coming off a bad season and questionable OL pretty much everyone was down on the Rams. Yet here we is still can win the division get a top 3 seed and has just as good of a chance to get to the NFCCG as pretty much any team in the NFC outside of the NFCE team. 

I get the concern losing to the Jets, I had to go to therapy sessions for that myself but at the end of the day Rams have a great coach, a good QB, a great overall team and a great culture that they won’t fall off like everyone thinks they will. Not saying they won’t ever have down seasons where they go (7-9) or (8-8) because even Payton and Tomlin had seasons like that. The Rams though will always bounce back and continue every year to be in the discussion for playoffs at minimum.