Week 16: CARDINALS - NINERS

HoboRocket

On 12/26/2020 at 1:01 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

If we dont win we dont deserve to be in the playoffs 

yeah, I was pretty pissed yall didnt beat us lol

I dont understand why hopkins only plays on the left. The niners corner that plays on the offenses' right was Ahkelo Witherspoon. Good cover corner but has THE WORST BALL SKILLS I have ever seen. I mean, he never has a clue where the ball is. Then you have hopkins who has the best ball skills in the NFL, yet they didnt try to play hop over there more than 1-2 plays. Made no sense to me. @HoboRocket 

7 hours ago, N4L said:

yeah, I was pretty pissed yall didnt beat us lol

I dont understand why hopkins only plays on the left. The niners corner that plays on the offenses' right was Ahkelo Witherspoon. Good cover corner but has THE WORST BALL SKILLS I have ever seen. I mean, he never has a clue where the ball is. Then you have hopkins who has the best ball skills in the NFL, yet they didnt try to play hop over there more than 1-2 plays. Made no sense to me. @HoboRocket 

The offense works at its best when they move the receivers around, but Kliff wasn't adjusting. And they need to stop with the cruddy run game. Our running game is one of the most overrated running games in the league. It's super un-clutch. DJ Humphries is an incredible run blocker, but otherwise it feels like there's no consistent push in the ground game and our RBs don't consistently create for themselves. Kenyan Drake has been efficient as far as bulk stats go, but he's been pretty bad this year aside from a couple long runs. And Kliff overall just has struggled adjusting to their adjustments. But yeah, I was really frustrated with the 9ers game.