Week 16 GDT: Texans vs Bengals

Pastor Dillon

14 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

we find new ways to lose every week.

Nothing new about fumbling while driving for a game tying or winning score - we've literally done it three times in the past four weeks.

New ways to lose would make me feel better. Losing the same way over and over and over again tells me that nobody is listening or caring about the on field production.

Six more days before this disaster of a season is over...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Nothing new about fumbling while driving for a game tying or winning score - we've literally done it three times in the past four weeks.

New ways to lose would make me feel better. Losing the same way over and over and over again tells me that nobody is listening or caring about the on field production.

Six more days before this disaster of a season is over...

i was talking about the fact cooks and Johnson had their best games as Texans and we still lose. lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i was talking about the fact cooks and Johnson had their best games as Texans and we still lose. lol

At this point, it's not all on the offense - when you let Brandon Allen throw for 375 and two scores, it's crystal clear where the problem is.

• Like 1

Silver lining is that the current coaching staff has absolutely nothing to show that they should be retained, I suppose

i really wish Pat hadn’t been a creepy pervert criminal bc I really would love to listen some podcasts with a little bit of insight into what the org is thinking right now

Edited by tab
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, tab said:

Silver lining is that the current coaching staff has absolutely nothing to show that they should be retained, I suppose

Oh, absolutely. The entire building needs to be purged. That's the best part of this whole thing.