Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ok Carr, I forgive you! For now... Still think this game is a blowout under Mariota though, we stalled many drives because stuck in the pocket. 

Agholor has been $$$ this season. Lock that man up. 

Yeah but then again MM could pick up a handful of first downs by running and then throw an INT because he just throws behind his WR.  I’m not hating on him I’m just saying he’s very boom or bust.

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

You really think mariota comes in and blows out the number 1 D? 

Miami has killed Pocket QBs and struggled against Mobile QBs all year. Plus, just watching the game, there is tons of tons of times Mariota would of saved our ***. Carr’s completely non-willingness to scramble shows to me he isn’t even close to 100%. 

And Miami is not the #1 D. Maybe 5th. And that’s coming from someone hying up their D all year. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Miami has killed Pocket QBs and struggled against Mobile QBs all year. Plus, just watching the game, there is tons of tons of times Mariota would of saved our ***. Carr’s completely non-willingness to scramble shows to me he isn’t even close to 100%. 

And Miami is not the #1 D. Maybe 5th. And that’s coming from someone hying up their D all year. 

Yes but maybe mariota throws a pick or two? This is a great d.

also just going off points against

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-points-per-game