Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I mean can you really expect the raiders to give up 50 on one play?

I’m with you to a large degree.   Who seriously thought we couldn’t win being up And kicking off with like :20

but the other part of be says score the TD..... heck At least try to Score ona 3rd down run.... they’d prolly let us sclre

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Your coach and your team is a joke. How do you get a face mask at that point in the game? Duck your heads in shame and pray there is a God that can help your franchise. 

So you enjoying offseason with us huh. Thats why you mad. 

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I see where you’re coming from but it’s the difference between 19 seconds to get in field goal range and 1 minute to get a td. Either way you can’t expect the defense to do what they did.

1 minute dolphins no time outs and also Raiders could have went for 2 which is a chance to prevent a loss if the did score in a minute.

• Like 1

I thought we could be a playoff team next year, but I’d rather strip this team bare. Hire a GM (I’m sorry but Mayock has made huge reaches), Fire Gruden, get rid of Carr, get rid of the aging OL outside of Kolton (lock him up), and just start over and aim for 2024...

Might being a bit dramatic right now. I’m willing to give Gruden another year, but anything short of the playoffs in 2021 and I’m done with him.