Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Let's be real. Did either of you think it was possible to simultaneously blow a 40 yard coverage and also give up a 15 yard penalty?

I'll be 100% honest. I didn't see it coming.

Of course not but that doesn't change the fact that it wasn't the smartest move.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Let's be real. Did either of you think it was possible to simultaneously blow a 40 yard coverage and also give up a 15 yard penalty?

I'll be 100% honest. I didn't see it coming.

yes I was worried about a DPI, always am in those situations. refs are happy to throw them, and only needs to net like what 45 yards to give them a chance. 
in todays nfl it is very easy to get in FG range quick. 

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Of course not but that doesn't change the fact that it wasn't the smartest move.

Just now, big_palooka said:

TD you go up 5 or 7 with a successful 2 pt conversion. Make them go the distance to beat you.

That's not hindsight. It's just poor coaching.

Again I get it but maybe I'm wrong. We could have kicked a squib to run the clock down even more. But this team is comical. Even when things go well they find a way to lose. It's like the chargers.

9 minutes ago, GJT1347 said:

You’re an idiot. That was a tough loss no doubt. Keep spewing negativity on chat rooms buddy. I’ve been reading this cesspool since 2007 and you’re an awful raiders fan. You think you have some status as a chat room high roller? You’re a chump. Gtfoh. 

lol....wut? 

Just now, big_palooka said:

TD you go up 5 or 7 with a successful 2 pt conversion. Make them go the distance to beat you.

That's not hindsight. It's just poor coaching.

Yeah..... honest to goodness my first thought was score the TD and go for 2..... i mean the 2pt conversion Is literally the idea play for Gruden To run a 3 TE set and throw to Witten!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

It that'll help you sleep tonight. 

no, just a fact. really didn't matter what we did today, because we shouldn't of been in this situation. not a good team especially on defense. 

none of that changes Lamar can't beat anyone good in playoffs because he is a wildcat Qb