Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

12 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Don't tell me it's your "eye test" either bc that is the same eye test that had a yellow jacket on "tank for Tua" and called Herbert a bum HAhahahahaha 

Never seen someone lie 3 times in one sentence. Literally none of this is true. Yellow jacket, tank for tua, or Herbert a “bum” or “bust”. 

11 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Has to be your answer for loving Zach Wilson then, because all he's been is a box score stud playing inferior talent this year. 

Wilson’s talent far exceeds Carr, and he can do many things Carr isn’t capable of. Also plays fearless, which Carr does not play like. Never has. 

Gruden would love Wilson, but he will go Top 5 and never make it to us. 

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’ll rewatch the all 22, but I’m puzzled to as to how people blame the rz on anyone but gruden. Not your hobbled starting qb. His calls have been a joke as of late. An absolute embarrassment.

You have a package of plays for Jason Witten in the red zone but you don't have a package for Mariota when your QB isn't 100%. Tells you all you need to know.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Doesn’t take all 22 tape to know that It’s on Gruden.... I could tell the play would fail as soon as they lined up in the formation.

how Is anyone blaming Carr?  He played hurt like the warrior he’s always been— he’s missed like 3 games ever and even broke a bone in his back and missed 1 game! 
so yeah he wasn’t that mobile last night with the injury but he certainly was clutch throwing the ball when he needed to be.  

I know mariota is exciting and his running could be useful ..... but he isn’t making those throws that Carr does and did last night.  MM is very inaccurate at times and that always comes to bite him in the end—- just like his INT that cost the game.

on a very injured groin Carr went at the leagues best defense and put us in position to win.... what more do you guys want?

Chargers didn't get points off that turnover. I want the coach to recognize he has a mobile QB who he can sub in the red zone to keep the defense honest while your starter can't run. You can't convince we that Mariota running a couple RPOs in the red zone wouldn't have yielded better results. 

15 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

one of the waller passes that was one handed, so im sure youre counting it as a bail out, was an absolute dime of a pass. but the defender grabbed waller. shouldve been a flag, but of course wasnt. 

the throw was absolute money though. So REALLY hoping youre not counting that as a bail out, since it was one handed. 

Pass was beautiful. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJSTvk7Fu4V/?igshid=4dsumhhtsiud

this is the link to play I mentioned, 

perfect throw into tight coverage. In no way is that waller bailing him out. 
that is Carr giving his receiver a chance to make a play. 

something we’ve wanted to see more of. 
diesnt seem fair to now say it’s just being bailed out 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Chargers didn't get points off that turnover. I want the coach to recognize he has a mobile QB who he can sub in the red zone to keep the defense honest while your starter can't run. You can't convince we that Mariota running a couple RPOs in the red zone wouldn't have yielded better results. 

I think everyone agrees with that.

On 12/26/2020 at 9:27 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

How is this his fault? He's injured. If anything, blame Gruden. This is the #1 defense in the NFL in PPG. Carr helped put up nearly 350 yards, a rush TD, and a pass TD. He drove the team into the redzone several times, where his "HOF" coach let him down. 

Fans expect perfection and elite play from a qb who is not elite (there are maybe 3 in the NFL right now), injured, and playing against the #1 defense in the NFL. 

I have a hard time looking back on 90% of the team losses thinking "man if we just got better qb play we would have eked this out". Do you?

RZ failures is on the coach and QB. I dont care about 350 yards if we have 4 FGs under 40 yards. I can't even blame the defense for losing as they shouldn't have been in that position. Too many throw aways and empty opportunities. There is no way we win SB with Carr as QB and another middling season served up on a platter 

The defense played great for 53 minutes, more points they arent in that position to lose the game

58 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

RZ failures is on the coach and QB. I dont care about 350 yards if we have 4 FGs under 40 yards. I can't even blame the defense for losing as they shouldn't have been in that position. Too many throw aways and empty opportunities. There is no way we win SB with Carr as QB and another middling season served up on a platter 

The defense played great for 53 minutes, more points they arent in that position to lose the game

Another middling season?

You're lacking too much objectivity here for me to even attempt to debate this. I'm out.

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Another middling season?

You're lacking too much objectivity here for me to even attempt to debate this. I'm out.

We're 7-9 or 8-8 this season with another end of year collapse again. Seems like every year we are back to the same ol song and dance again with Carr/Gruden

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Never seen someone lie 3 times in one sentence. Literally none of this is true. Yellow jacket, tank for tua, or Herbert a “bum” or “bust”. 

You on several occasions implied Herbert was a bust who hid behind a star Oline.

Said he couldn't process or read defenses. Had terrible accuracy and pocket presences (Carr like you said). Ranked him #59 overall behind Love, Fromm and Eason. Only QB you ranked him ahead of was Hurts. 

Needless to say, you were completely off base on Herbert with ridiculous takes that were not founded in anything other than confirmation bias you got from JT Osullivan and the likes. 

We don't forget these things here.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I’m sure the rpo’s would have worked nicely..... but Mariota is the prototypical GOOD LOSER..... he wow you.... builds your confidence.... then messes up..... now that I think about it he might be the perfect raiders QBs then 

I said before the season began mariota should have rpo and etc type packages .... especially in the red zone.

but Overall Carr gave us a way better shot to win the game.... that’s what I was talking about 

22 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:
22 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Points...td’s To be precise 

also maybe not starting the game with our usual offensive 3 n out to gift the defense a short field to defend.

So Miami’s #1 defense should just be shredded left and right for you to be happy?  There #1 for a Reason.  Yes we should have scored more in the redZone But that’s a small complaint on Carr.

It was far from perfect obviously but we did deliberately not score on our last drive. So realistically, we played average on offense and would gave scored 29 points and 3 TDs against one of the top scoring defences, I'm satisfied with that production personally with a QB carrying an injury, our RB not 100% and all the other little ailments like Good, Incognito, Tyrell etc. We can't expect perfection. 

19 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

So realistically, we played average on offense and would gave scored 29 points and 3 TDs against one of the top scoring defences

29 points would be above our own average on offense and way above the dolphins average on defense, so i'd say it's better than average. 

20 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

29 points would be above our own average on offense and way above the dolphins average on defense, so i'd say it's better than average. 

We beat the chiefs, browns and saints why set the bar so low or average. We’ve been losing so much we find good in the losses. This losing culture sucks. I expect to win. F moral victories. Y’all ok with kicking redzone fgs Well I’m not. I don’t care if it’s vs the #1 or #30 defense. Especially with a full offensive roster.