Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

We beat the chiefs, browns and saints why set the bar so low or average. We’ve been losing so much we find good in the losses. This losing culture sucks. I expect to win. F moral victories. Y’all ok with kicking redzone fgs Well I’m not. I don’t care if it’s vs the #1 or #30 defense. Especially with a full offensive roster. 

I prefer analysis to hot takes. But you do you.

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

We beat the chiefs, browns and saints why set the bar so low or average. We’ve been losing so much we find good in the losses. This losing culture sucks. I expect to win. F moral victories. Y’all ok with kicking redzone fgs Well I’m not. I don’t care if it’s vs the #1 or #30 defense. Especially with a full offensive roster. 

I think you're missing the point, you simply can't play at your best every game and (on offense) we stuttered a bit, kicked too many field goals, had some dreadful play calls, were terrible on 3rd down and our QB was clearly playing hurt but we basically still would have put 29 points on one of the top scoring Defences and absolutely should have won despite all the errors except for two monumentally stupid errors by two defenders simultaneously. 

Nobody is setting a low bar, I expected playoffs this year so this year is a failure to me but we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. We need a DT a rangy FS and an improvement in receivers through development and our impulsive guys just to mature and we'll be contenders next year. 😀😀 Simples.

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

I think you're missing the point, you simply can't play at your best every game and (on offense) we stuttered a bit, kicked too many field goals, had some dreadful play calls, were terrible on 3rd down and our QB was clearly playing hurt but we basically still would have put 29 points on one of the top scoring Defences and absolutely should have won despite all the errors except for two monumentally stupid errors by two defenders simultaneously. 

Nobody is setting a low bar, I expected playoffs this year so this year is a failure to me but we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. We need a DT a rangy FS and an improvement in receivers through development and our impulsive guys just to mature and we'll be contenders next year. 😀😀 Simples.

Even good defenses in the NFL get scored on. Despite the two errors on defense, the offense kicking 4 Redzone FGs lost the game. 

7 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Your record is your record in the NFL no matter what happened. Mediocre results is all we get with Carr/Gruden 

Tom Cable had a higher winning % in 3 years here with JaMarcus Russell, Andrew Walter, Bruce Gradkowski, Charlie Frye, and Jason Campbell than Carr/Gruden have in 3 years together. 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Ok how about the fact we’re 25th in the nfl in redzone tds? Fact is it doesn’t matter who we’re playing against #1 def or #30 def. 

The funny thing or maybe the not so funny thing about our red-zone offense is that the even though our ranking changes year to year our efficiency does not.  A Gruden led offense will have a red-zone TD efficiency of 50-55%.

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tom Cable had a higher winning % in 3 years here with JaMarcus Russell, Andrew Walter, Bruce Gradkowski, Charlie Frye, and Jason Campbell than Carr/Gruden have in 3 years together. 

Cable is on the staff probably thinking he could have done this for 98 million less

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cable was a interm coach one of those years correct? Also worth noting the division was terrible back then. Cable went 6-0 in the division and finished 8-8 his best year. And Hue was calling his offense

Just now, big_palooka said:

Cable was a interm coach one of those years correct? Also worth noting the division was terrible back then. Cable went 6-0 in the division and finished 8-8 his best year. And Hue was calling his offense

Yeah he took over for Lane in year one but the point still remains, Cable had a higher winning % than Gruden has in his return. We need some major changes this offseason.