Saturday GDT: Detroit vs Tampa Bay

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Going to be a lot of teams interested. The team I'd watch is Washington if they win the division. Teams like the pats and niners are going to be reticent to give up a first round pick this year that is at or possibly around the top ten four a 32 year old qb fighting some injuries.

Washington wins the division and picks no better than 19? That's an easy yes. Same for Indy if they make the playoffs

I sincerely don't understand how to value trades in the NFL and probably never will because I can't see the uber value people put on 1st round picks but to me if the Pats can get Matt for a 1st round pick and decide to not get him then FML!

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Playing Adrian Peterson over DeAndre Swift should be punishable by the NFL in the form of losing future draft picks.

Tank job, might as well pad ADs all-time stats in face of the inevitable, wonder if they go QB round 1?

6 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

I sincerely don't understand how to value trades in the NFL and probably never will because I can't see the uber value people put on 1st round picks but to me if the Pats can get Matt for a 1st round pick and decide to not get him then FML!

I think that there's a big difference between a top 10 pick and pick 20 is all. People over value selections in the back third of the first, but selections in the top third should still hold a good amount of value. 

I think it's going to cost more than a first. Likely a first + conditional. But if you aren't willing to part with a top ten pick, it immediately puts you behind the 8 ball because the future first has lower value than a current one, even if that current one is pick 19

• Like 1

Lets talk about TE TDs. (since there is no competitive game to talk about)

• Gates had 118 TDs between playoffs and regular season in 18 years. (246 games)
  • Gonzalez had 115 TDs in 17 years (277 games)
  • Graham has 84 in 12 years. (175 games)
  • Witten has 75 TDs in 17 years (277 games)

Gronk now has 97 in 10 years. (146 games)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Lets talk about TE TDs. (since there is no competitive game to talk about)

• Gates had 118 TDs between playoffs and regular season in 18 years. (246 games)
  • Gonzalez had 115 TDs in 17 years (277 games)
  • Graham has 84 in 12 years. (175 games)
  • Witten has 75 TDs in 17 years (277 games)

Gronk now has 97 in 10 years. (146 games)

gronk good