Week 6 - @ Jets, Jets yearly SB week

tonyto36

11 minutes ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

Patriots defense really stepped up in the second half. 

Jets offense:

13 plays 88 yards, TD

3 plays, 7 yards, PUNT

7 plays, 78 yards, TD

3 plays, 7 yards PUNT

3 plays, 8 yards, PUNT

3 plays,  2 yards, PUNT

5 plays, 14 yards, INT

1 play, -1 yard, knee (half)

12 plays, 52 yards, INT

12 plays, 74 yards, FUM

6 plays, 55 yards, FG

8 plays, 24 yards, TO on DOWNS

TD, PUNT, TD, PUNT, PUNT, PUNT, INT, KNEE, INT, FUM, FG, TOOD

After their first two TDs, the Patriots adjusted and held the Jets on 8 real drives (no knee)., 236 yards.  ~29 yards per drive, 3 points.  Three consecutive three and outs followed by three consecutive turnovers. 

Just now, tonyto36 said:

Jets offense:

13 plays 88 yards, TD

3 plays, 7 yards, PUNT

7 plays, 78 yards, TD

3 plays, 7 yards PUNT

3 plays, 8 yards, PUNT

3 plays,  2 yards, PUNT

5 plays, 14 yards, INT

1 play, -1 yard, knee (half)

12 plays, 52 yards, INT

12 plays, 74 yards, FUM

6 plays, 55 yards, FG

8 plays, 24 yards, TO on DOWNS

TD, PUNT, TD, PUNT, PUNT, PUNT, INT, KNEE, INT, FUM, FG, TOOD

After their first two TDs, the Patriots adjusted and held the Jets on 8 real drives (no knee)., 236 yards.  ~29 yards per drive, 3 points.  Three consecutive three and outs followed by three consecutive turnovers. 

Bring those stats to Gen. 

Just an interesting note.  I chalked it up to equipment fixing, but... there was one play where Brady got hit big for the first time this game because Solder got beat bad.  Brady slammed his hand on the ground and looked like he yelled at someone while going back to the huddle.  Next play, Solder is out and Waddle is in for a play.  Wonder if there is anything to that and Solders status with the team/future.  I think we need him and am stuck with him for this season either way, but seems like some frustration is going on behind the scenes, understandably.

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

Just an interesting note.  I chalked it up to equipment fixing, but... there was one play where Brady got hit big for the first time this game because Solder got beat bad.  Brady slammed his hand on the ground and looked like he yelled at someone while going back to the huddle.  Next play, Solder is out and Waddle is in for a play.  Wonder if there is anything to that and Solders status with the team/future.  I think we need him and am stuck with him for this season either way, but seems like some frustration is going on behind the scenes, understandably.

I thought Brady was shouting at the official...  looking for the roughing call.

4 minutes ago, Dan_Bali said:
7 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I thought Brady was shouting at the official...  looking for the roughing call.

I thought the same thing

33 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Offense was stilted, Brady was off, defense gave up big plays, fumble call that easily have been a game-tying TD. It was close.

That fumble call wouldn't have tied the game. It would have made it 24-20 (or 24-21 assuming the converted PAT).

Archived