Week 6 - @ Jets, Jets yearly SB week

tonyto36

Just now, Deadpulse said:

How so?

Played sloppy all day. Couldn't capitalize on the bad call on the Seferian-Jenkins touchback. Brady wasn't himself. More breakdowns in coverage. Couldn't contain a bad passing game for long stretches, etc., etc.

15 minutes ago, Starless said:

Played sloppy all day. Couldn't capitalize on the bad call on the Seferian-Jenkins touchback. Brady wasn't himself. More breakdowns in coverage. Couldn't contain a bad passing game for long stretches, etc., etc.

They made enough plays to get out of the Meadowlands with a W. They deserved to win, even if they didn't play an inspiring game.

9 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

They made enough plays to get out of the Meadowlands with a W. They deserved to win, even if they didn't play an inspiring game.

Matter of opinion. There was a very questionable call made on a play that easily could've swung the game for the Jets. I feel like when a team plays the way the Pats did and benefits from such a call, they don't deserve the W.

13 minutes ago, Starless said:

Matter of opinion. There was a very questionable call made on a play that easily could've swung the game for the Jets. I feel like when a team plays the way the Pats did and benefits from such a call, they don't deserve the W.

The Jets were outscored 24-3 after being up 14-0. They had 3 giveaways and allowed 4 sacks. They deserved to lose.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

So, par for the course when playing a divisional opponent that always seems to play us tough.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

The Patriots don't need to play lights out perfect to deserve a win.  They were clearly the better team that played better today.

I don't have a ton to comment on this game, as I only got to casually watch yesterday. Was flipping back and forth between red zone. But, I will say, that Patriots fans never cease to amaze me how spoiled they (we) are. Anytime the Patriots don't look completely dominate, it's like the team isn't good anymore. Brady looks human? Man, this offense has taken a step back. The defense, with two (!) active corners allows Josh McCown to throw for some yards? Fire Patricia!

Guys, take a look around the league. Is there seriously a team out there that you're confident is that much better than the Patriots right now? There is not a single dominant team. It's wide open. Division win, on the road, we should be ok with that.

One comment I do have from a game perspective is it really seems defensive backs can do whatever they please against Gronk. He's constantly getting mugged and it's never called.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd be disappointed if we lost to Denver and Buffalo. I can see that record though.

I would to.  However, Mile High is a real fecker of a place to go...  they are always mega up for it against the pats.

Taylor is a mobile qb and the bills D r playing ok this year..  can see us getting upset in buffalo.

1 hour ago, Dan_Bali said:

I would to.  However, Mile High is a real fecker of a place to go...  they are always mega up for it against the pats.

Taylor is a mobile qb and the bills D r playing ok this year..  can see us getting upset in buffalo.

Yeah MH has been a rare achilles heel for us. Heading there with our current OL, I'd be anxious. The 2016 OL, plus Gronk, I think we win handily. 

Can't believe NYG just went in and embarrassed them. Lol.

Dolphins pulling one out of the hat is one I always expect, and I expect a real test next week against the angry Falcons. 

Archived