Week 6 - @ Jets, Jets yearly SB week

tonyto36

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Didn't we blow them out 40-3 or something just last year?

EDIT: Yes. 41-3 on Christmas Eve last year.

Sht. My memory.

I read that the last 4 meetings between us have seen the Jets outscore us?! I'll be sending a strictly worded email. lol.

35 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Hard to say, because the Jets didn't seem to go after him as I expected them to. I literally don't remember hearing his name called at all.

The Jets gameplan was awful. They should have targeted the LB and Bademosi all day and didn't 

41 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

IMO it's like the tuck rule.  Bad rule, but the call was correct.  I expect they change it this offseason.

They've reviewed that one a few times IIRC but haven't changed it. I don't know that you can change it just for that specific scenario where a guy is bobbling the ball. 

2 hours ago, bluemushrooms said:

How was Bademosi at CB?

When he was thrown at, it looked like he was always 2 steps behind his receiver. Also, awful tackler. Every Time I saw him around a play he was just throwing himself at it rather than actually helping with bringing a guy down.

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

When he was thrown at, it looked like he was always 2 steps behind his receiver. Also, awful tackler. Every Time I saw him around a play he was just throwing himself at it rather than actually helping with bringing a guy down.

Strangely, he's a good tackler on ST

19 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Strangely, he's a good tackler on ST

Indeed

Image result for bademosi gif

Maybe nerves on the D? There was one play that was already over and he kinda just somersaulted towards the play hitting the ground about a yard short of anyone. It looked awkward

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Indeed

Image result for bademosi gif

Maybe nerves on the D? There was one play that was already over and he kinda just somersaulted towards the play hitting the ground about a yard short of anyone. It looked awkward

It's likely he's just much better when he can see the guy in front of him and tee-off instead of trying to chase a guy down because he can't keep up in coverage.

Archived