WE MADE THE MOTHER****ING PLAYOFFS!!!

bucsfan333

If that O-Line can give Brady time this has Superbowl written all over it. You've all seen he can still air it out with the best of them just need to give him some time to carve up those secondary's, no secondary can match up with this receiving core, just give Brady time and he'll cook up! He don't get phased by the playoffs either. 

Edit: I just realized those number were from before the start of the game and so they obviously went up, by like a lot today!! Brady is still the best QB in football if you give him a clean pocket and these insane numbers prove it. 

Edited by JohnCena
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Also, it looks like, if we get the 5th seed and win, and the saints win, we'll play them next round 😬

Anything can happen and not to get ahead of ourselves, but if that happens then good. Everyone will give us no shot and if coaches get their ***** handed to them again for a 3rd loss to the Saints in a season they deserve to go home. Makes Tampa dangerous if you ask me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Anything can happen and not to get ahead of ourselves, but if that happens then good. Everyone will give us no shot and if coaches get their ***** handed to them again for a 3rd loss to the Saints in a season they deserve to go home. Makes Tampa dangerous if you ask me.

Yeah I know. I see it that way as well, but there's a part of me that wants to just avoid them and rid our pride. 38-3 is traumatizing. 

While losing in the playoffs sucks, what would be worse is losing to the Saints 3 times in one year. And that's what's at stake playing against them again. The reward though, would be a euphoric revenge game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

Yeah I know. I see it that way as well, but there's a part of me that wants to just avoid them and rid our pride. 38-3 is traumatizing. 

While losing in the playoffs sucks, what would be worse is losing to the Saints 3 times in one year. And that's what's at stake playing against them again. The reward though, would be a euphoric revenge game. 

I'm right there with you brother

Kinda just want to avoid them altogether 

But a win against them in the playoffs would bring back that feeling of when we beat the Eagles in the NFC championship game.

seeing Ronde run back that pick6....ooooooo boy what I'd give for another one of those feelings

• Like 2

Congrats guys, I bet you guys at least ruin a season or two now you're in the postseason, and wouldn't be shocked at a run to the SB. I think you're going to be underrated because the primetime beatdown the Saints laid on you will stick in people's minds, but three losses to CHI, LA and KC were by a combined 7 points...so you're just 3 plays from 13-2 right now, and the 1 seed in the NFC.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Chance to finish 11-5 and we've already secured our playoff berth. Couldn't have asked for much more coming into the year...

Like others have said, give us a playoff win and anything more will be icing on the cake...

Yup then take the next step next season to get through. If Vita Vea was still playing I’d say we have a decent shot to go to the SB because he makes the pass rush that much more dominant. Now im just hoping for a win.