WFT Santa Wish 2020

e16bball

11 hours ago, Woz said:

I guess mine (albeit way late for Santa) would be a true sideline-to-sideline MLB. So, maybe Micah Parsons?

With the troubles the shipping system has been experiencing this year, Santa’s window for gifts has...widened. So he’d happy to bring a nice shiny Micah Parsons for a very good little Woz. 

...unfortunately, Santa has been very concerned with your unruly, rabble-rousing, and downright naughty behavior since leaving the fellowship of the mods and joining those of us in the unwashed masses. So he’s going to bring you a Dylan Moses instead. Almost the same, but with a leg that doesn’t work quite right, on one side. 

27 minutes ago, e16bball said:

With the troubles the shipping system has been experiencing this year, Santa’s window for gifts has...widened. So he’d happy to bring a nice shiny Micah Parsons for a very good little Woz. 

...unfortunately, Santa has been very concerned with your unruly, rabble-rousing, and downright naughty behavior since leaving the fellowship of the mods and joining those of us in the unwashed masses. So he’s going to bring you a Dylan Moses instead. Almost the same, but with a leg that doesn’t work quite right, on one side. 

I know this is a joke, but in watching Dylan Moses this year he moved just fine. He didn’t favor his knee at all.

On 12/29/2020 at 11:56 AM, e16bball said:

tenor.gif