Browns WRs Landry, Higgins, People-Jones out vs Jets due to COVID protocols; more expected

MWil23

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

@MWil23

This title didn't tell me anything until I had to click and enter to understand it pertained to Cleveland missing players due to Covid. Could we please at least maintain some standard in NFL News?

Congratulations on your promotion to moderator. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, buno67 said:

hooper is out???

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

????????

Anyways, we have enough. The offensive line and our runningbacks were always the strength of this team.

Supposed to be MLB, my bad.

I assume they use Njoku as a WR and go 3 TE all game with both RB in a lot so Hunt can go in the slot as well.

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Dont you still have to rotten corpses of Alson Jeffrey and Desean Jackson floating around?

DJax literally just got activated off the IR yesterday. He's played like 10% of team snaps in these past two seasons. Alshon would've been cut this year if we were financially capable of doing so. He runs like a 5.4 40 yard dash these days too LOL. But he's made like 10 catches this year maybe?

EDIT: it's 5 receptions.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

DJax literally just got activated off the IR yesterday. He's played like 10% of team snaps in these past two seasons. Alshon would've been cut this year if we were financially capable of doing so. He runs like a 5.4 40 yard dash these days too LOL. But he's made like 10 catches this year maybe?

EDIT: it's 5 receptions.

Idk why you all signed him again. Dude is a loser. Even Chip knew that.