GDT: Philly gonna puts the Hurts on Dallas

WizardHawk

can't wait to win this game, win next week, make the most pointless playoff appearance of all time where we get smacked in the first round and then get an awful draft pick... oh, we'll also have an insanely difficult schedule next year playing all the 1st place divisional teams, while the Eagles will have a great draft pick and a cake-walk of a season.

literally couldn't be a worse ending to the season if it comes to fruition.

13 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Probably closer to Dak than $35m a year though. I’d take Dak at 38 over Dalton at 27, but if Dalton is lower than 20 it makes you think. If he’s lower than 10 you don’t have to think

Sigh..  oh well.. we would be a good team with Dalton and a improved D...  playoff team for sure with these weapons..

BUT NO way are we a superbowl contender with Dalton as a QB....

sure Dalton has had a good  couple games... against.. Cincy.. SF.. Philly.. all teams that are no where close to being even middle of the pack teams in the NFL.. and sure Dalton can come in for 1 - 2 games and win.... but a full season..  

NICE to Lamb there.. 

HMMM on the way I guess to a top 15 pic rather then top 12 it seems...

19 minutes ago, D82 said:

1) We can afford Dak. 

2) The offense isn't the problem. Andy is a good backup QB, but that's all he is. You don't want him starting a full season, he isn't going to get you far. 

I didn’t say we couldn’t afford Dak. It’s not about what we are able to do. 

We have a $3m QB and our offense still isn’t the problem 

Edited by DaBoys

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Sigh..  oh well.. we would be a good team with Dalton and a improved D...  playoff team for sure with these weapons..

BUT NO way are we a superbowl contender with Dalton as a QB....

sure Dalton has had a good  couple games... against.. Cincy.. SF.. Philly.. all teams that are no where close to being even middle of the pack teams in the NFL.. and sure Dalton can come in for 1 - 2 games and win.... but a full season..  

NICE to Lamb there.. 

HMMM on the way I guess to a top 15 pic rather then top 12 it seems...

If we win the division it’s around 24

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Gonna need to take care of business next week against Giants and need help from Philly 🤢

I think Hurts’ Eagles can beat Haskins but I guess you never know. I have less faith in us v the Giants

Edited by DaBoys

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I didn’t say we couldn’t afford Dak. It’s not about what we are able to do. 

We have a $3m QB and our offense still isn’t the problem 

NOT against weak teams like the niners..  Eagles.. and Cincy...   but it would be against better teams, Eagles right now have a lot of injuries to their front 7... and now all our top three WR's have 50 plus yard receptions in the game...   oh.. first drop of the game..   ouch..