GDT: Philly gonna puts the Hurts on Dallas

WizardHawk

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

NOT against weak teams like the niners..  Eagles.. and Cincy...   but it would be against better teams, Eagles right now have a lot of injuries to their front 7... and now all our top three WR's have 50 plus yard receptions in the game...   oh.. first drop of the game..   ouch.. 

Not after the reallocation of funds.

You guys aren’t witnessing what a $3m QB can do with a juggernaut roster. You are witnessing what a $3m QB can do with a roster that has the highest paid player in the NFL at QB on crutches, and trash 🗑 on defense 

Edited by DaBoys

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Not after the reallocation of funds.

You guys aren’t witnessing what a $3m QB can do with a juggernaut roster. You are witnessing what a $3m QB can do with a roster that has the highest paid player in the NFL at QB on crutches, and trash 🗑 on defense 

He's not

8 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

This is so awful. Can't even tank right

This is the worst draft in the last 20+ years, with all the hold outs, opt outs, cancelled games, limited access, and postponements. I’m not saying there is a dearth of talent necessarily but pin-pointing that talent with be more difficult than ever. At least 10 of the projected first rounders opted out. So we are going off last years tape and hoping a young 20 year old man stayed the same. We aren’t getting show case games. This is tthe WORST year to tank unless you get Trevor Lawrence and that went out the window long ago

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

This is the worst draft in the last 20+ years, with all the hold outs, opt outs, cancelled games, limited access, and postponements. I’m not saying there is a dearth of talent necessarily but pin-pointing that talent with be more difficult than ever. At least 10 of the projected first rounders opted out. So we are going off last years tape and hoping a young 20 year old man stayed the same. We aren’t getting show case games. This is the WORST year to tank unless you get Trevor Lawrence and that went out tge window long ago

As much as I wanted a top 5 draft pick, I will have to agree with this. This years 1St round is gonna be a big Crapshoot 

I would though add one Caveat to all this....       IF we had a top 10 D.. then YES   I would be more then satisfied with a QB of Dalton's level that is if we have our normal OL with all three all pro's back...   that team could win it all...   but Dalton is just not good enough to overcome the short comings of our D especially over a complete season. 

Will we have Gregory next year...   With Gregory we have a better then average DE rotation when you add in Smith and DLaw...      it still boggles  my mind.. what are the odds of getting a better D coach or scheme next year..