Week 6 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) VS Los Angeles Rams (3-2)

.Buzz

11 hours ago, Tugboat said:

100% agree on that.

It's what makes Fournette so impressive so far.  He's doing what he's done, with teams absolutely selling out to stop him.  Every time he takes the field (literally - see @iPwn's complaints for more on this), everyone in the zip code knows he's going to carry the mail.  Yet he's still getting these results.  And waving guys on because frankly...he doesn't seem to think they can stop him.  And so far, they really haven't.

For what’s going on with this, see here:

It got better last week insofar as him being on the field when he wasn’t getting a touch, but the Steelers were still operating under that idea.

It’s largely similar to what Gurley went through last season with teams keying in on him, but probably more so because our coaching played it so poorly that defenses don’t even have a reason to respect the idea of something else happening.

21 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Doug Marrone is a good head coach. In his time in Buffalo they where competitive with not alotnof talent at that time .

stick with him for 4 years and he'll get you to where you want .

Oh, I'm a Marrone fan. But deservedly so some other guys are a bit iffy on the idea of keeping him around largely due to him being on Gus Bradley's staff prior to him getting fired.

I like Doug Marrone as a coach though. So far, so good.

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I, for one, am ready for Brett Hundley (the future) Super Bowl MVP.

Get a good look at him at least. Still wish we would have made a move for him pending on price prior to the season.

27 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Oh, I'm a Marrone fan. But deservedly so some other guys are a bit iffy on the idea of keeping him around largely due to him being on Gus Bradley's staff prior to him getting fired.

I like Doug Marrone as a coach though. So far, so good.

That isn't his fault tho because he didn't have full control of the team. 

You cant always just switch coaches like that you gotta build the chemistry .

if the jags had Kap at qb or anyone better than Bortles than you guys would be undefeated atm .

Archived