Pick one, runningbacks.

Kiwibrown

Which one would you want on your team?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you want on your team?

• Ezekiel Elliot
    • Leonard Fournette
    • Todd gurley
    • Christian Mccaffery
    • Jordan howard
    • David johnson
    • Kareem Hunt
    • other
    • homer pick; not above.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m apparently a homer by wanting Kamara  over the majority of those guys. 

considering when the poll started he was quite off the radar. If we started it today obviously different. 

also if you selected him October 11 it may of seemed homers. 

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

considering when the poll started he was quite off the radar. If we started it today obviously different. 

also if you selected him October 11 it may of seemed homers. 

Which is why it was a pretty ignorant and arrogant poll question. Essential “if it’s not someone who I think is good...you’re a homer.”

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Which is why it was a pretty ignorant and arrogant poll question. Essential “if it’s not someone who I think is good...you’re a homer.”

Man take it easy. This isn't a presidential election. Get your undies out your a hole.

I put in who I thought might of been the consensus best young running backs. Obviously if I did the poll today I would have kamara on it he had a fantastic season and has demonstrated amazing potential.

The homer thing was tongue in check. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Man take it easy. This isn't a presidential election. Get your undies out your a hole.

I put in who I thought might of been the consensus best young running backs. Obviously if I did the poll today I would have kamara on it he had a fantastic season and has demonstrated amazing potential.

Lol why are you always causing trouble kiwi?

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

That’s the thing about an anonymous message board...the nuances of language and tone are lost. 

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

That’s the thing about an anonymous message board...the nuances of language and tone are lost. 

Well done on getting Kamara and Lattimore BTW in a redraft you might not get either of them, they could both be top 5-6 players from the draft. 

Archived