Week 16 GDT: Giants @ Ravens -- We Need Help...

AFlaccoSeagulls

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I don’t trust it... not after what happened last night, I don’t trust it at all. Baker will find a way to get hot or Chubb will find a way to go off... or Darnold will throw a couple pick 6’s.

Oh I fully expect the Jets to still lose this (given they've been getting leads early and then losing all year), but it doesn't stop the fact the Browns are down 10 being funny

• Like 1

Defense needs to step up here. The Giants get the ball in the second half and after absolutely DOMINATING this first half, we can ill afford to have them give up a TD here and then another one to start the start of the 2nd half and be sitting at a 17-14 game and a dog fight. They step up here and it can put us in a VERY favorable position to close out the game.

If they do give up a score though, hopefully they can give the offense enough time to get the ball back and go for a score. Need guys to tackle out of bound and not allow the Giants to punch the clock.

If the Giants start running the football, Harbaugh should call his TOs since we still have three of them left. If we could at least give our offense 40 seconds, that’d be enough to get Tucker within range against this zone defense with quality execution.