Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

20 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Is that definite? Any word yet on where he might be interested in going?

Not definitive, but given he's got a $17mm cap hit and the Texans are projected to be over the cap, I'd say it's pretty certain. Extending him is always an option... but I don't think he wants to be here.

As far as where? I think Pittsburgh and Green Bay are the obvious choices. We'll see, though.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Not definitive, but given he's got a $17mm cap hit and the Texans are projected to be over the cap, I'd say it's pretty certain. Extending him is always an option... but I don't think he wants to be here.

As far as where? I think Pittsburgh and Green Bay are the obvious choices. We'll see, though.

how has he been this year?

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The NYJ had 8 in the box and played press man all day with their safeties at 8 yards. It was impossible to run and the Uber drivers masquerading as receivers couldn’t beat man coverage.

All they had to do was shut down Hooper and it was over.

We *might* have won if we had Wyatt Teller and Jedrick Wills yesterday. I say this only because Jamarcus Bradley was at least catching the ball.

Once I saw those 2 were out, we were done. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

I really dont think GB can afford him unless he takes a discount.

We have a lot of folks to take care of here

My list of players to get right now. What Mel Kiper would say. 

Calais Campbell - One of the smartest players in the NFL. Is a bit aggressive and is arrogant. Likes to talk about taxes and mythology. Recommends people to save for retirement in High School. 

Ndamukong Suh - A Viking. Survived the brutal winters of the north and is very polite and a bit shy. However, he has a bunch of hidden energy in him. Also a trivia master, especially when it comes to movies. 

Aaron Donald - A tough tough guy. A farmer that might not be the biggest guy, but he has made 10 people, that were intent on beating him up, run away from him after he started to growl at them. Is from the great north, and he doesn't feel uncomfortably cold until it gets to about 0F/-18C or so. He doesn't even zip up his jacket until -13F/-25C. 

Bobby Wagner - Aaron Donald's best friend. Lankier, but is highly intelligent. He is a smooth man, and loves comics. Grew up by the sea and loves it. 

T.J. Watt - Grew up in the cold as well. Aaron Donald makes fun of him for it sometimes, but Watt actually grew up in the colder climate, even though he is the BOSS. Was addicted to being the best, and was sad that his brother is better than him in every possible way, but he is highly intelligent and is the best writer in the NFL. 

Quenton Nelson - HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. One of the smartest guys in the NFL. Loves Vietnam and wants the NFL to go there so it can be more like Forest Gump or something. Loves to have long philosophical talks with the players, mainly Suh. 

Lamar Jackson - A bit smart, and very tough. Can bench press 300 lbs or so, and jumps very high. People make fun of him for his age, but he is smart. Also gets made fun of because he isn't used to the cold or something. 

Kyler Murray - One of the youngest players in the NFL. Considered a bit odd and Calais Campbell's WORST NIGHTMARE! Suh also really really hates this guy because he finds his style a play a bit odd, and hates the fact that Murray is also using their talents against them. Will be kicked out of the league by the end of the season because Calais Cambell, Suh, and Donald wants him OUT now. Quenton Nelson's best friend. 

Edited by NeptunePenguins

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

...I get called a hater for saying it, but Mahomes is just ridiculously lucky with those, especially this season. It's been insane.

WHY DO YOU HATE MAHOMES?!? DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW ELITE HE IS? 

Speaking of Mahomes picks though...

Also Tyreek Hill:

Peak irony

7 hours ago, wackywabbit said:
Are the Falcons a real team or do they just script things like this?

as real as the Washington Generals.

I love how last week everybody went bonkers over Brady coming back against them, and this week Mahomes.

Like, congratulations on completing a feat that is slightly less impressive than something the Cowboys also did this season.