The Jacksonville Jaguars secure the #1 overall pick; Trevor Lawrence

pwny

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, .Buzz said:

I saw something yesterday that he’s not just doing this, he’s already running simulated NFL weeks; where he does NFL film study then practices concepts to attack the defense and follows through on what he would be doing if he was in the playoffs facing whatever team he picked out to study.

Kid’s gonna be a film room junky.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, pwny said:

I saw something yesterday that he’s not just doing this, he’s already running simulated NFL weeks; where he does NFL film study then practices concepts to attack the defense and follows through on what he would be doing if he was in the playoffs facing whatever team he picked out to study.

That's probably the most satisfying thing that I've read about Lawrence since the Jags earned the #1 spot.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pwny said:

I mean, it's not like he's in a situation like a lot of others where he's gotta focus his offseason efforts on getting ready to ball out for the combine or whatever in the pre-draft process.  So that affords him some extra opportunity to just jump right into preparing for the season.

But it's absolutely nice to hear that he's taking that opportunity.  The guy seems serious.

• Like 1