The Jacksonville Jaguars secure the #1 overall pick; Trevor Lawrence

pwny

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I have literally never felt so elated since I began my fandom of this franchise.

What a time. What a ******* time.

Top 5 moment as a fan 100%.

62-7. Both playoff wins vs the Steelers in ‘08 and ‘18. Steal The Show day. This.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

No.  And quite frankly, this is probably the most appealing job opening in a LONG time.

This team is bad. But the cupboards aren't barren here either. There's legit weapons day 1 for Lawrence with an ok OL. 

Ton of cap space, 3 other picks inside the top 50 to continue capitalizing around him, and hopefully a competent coaching staff.

2 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

YEEEEEES!

Now I hope we go beat the Colts in week 17 lololol. Let’s get Doug his win.

Yeah, honestly idc. Only thing is we alternate at the top but if the team wants to get Doug a win on the way out idc.

It's all gravy now.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Top 5 moment as a fan 100%.

62-7. Both playoff wins vs the Steelers in ‘08 and ‘18. Steal The Show day. This.

David Garrard run is up there, as is a couple of the playoff moment runs in 2017. But this tops them all. A franchise QB gives this a legit shot at a championship and this organization has never seen what that looks like. Hard for me to put anything above that.

4 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Congrats Jag fans! Once you have secured the QB of the future, please proceed to put a quality line in front of him asap.  The Colts didn't do that with Luck, and look at how it turned out for them.

We have an okay start for an OL. It probably won’t get him killed. But yeah, gotta think getting someone who can eventually lock down a slot (if not immediately) is maybe priority #1 for at least the offense. 

• Like 1