The Jacksonville Jaguars secure the #1 overall pick; Trevor Lawrence

pwny

8 hours ago, pwny said:

Add in Cam Robinson, Tyler Shatley, Marvin Jones, Phillip Dorsett and Terry Godwin.

Someone told him it’s okay to do it now lol. 

Means nothing. Who wouldn't want to follow Tyler Shatley and Terry Godwin? Tremendous follows.

7 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

lmao

The fact that this is well done enough that at first I couldn’t tell if these are his actual rankings and he’s being self-depreciating about it, or just straight memeing it up is great. 

• Like 1

Just now, pwny said:

The fact that this is well done enough that at first I couldn’t tell if these are his actual rankings and he’s being self-depreciating about it, or just straight memeing it up is great. 

He made a video the other day that was pretty critical of Wilson so I was initially confused as well, but it clicked pretty shortly after lol 

20 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

He made a video the other day that was pretty critical of Wilson so I was initially confused as well, but it clicked pretty shortly after lol 

Yo, that Fields eval goes hard too. 

On 4/12/2021 at 12:14 PM, .Buzz said:

Pretty sure Urban said he gave the playbook to multiple players but this seems like a step further.

This could be an indication that Urban may have some interest in selecting Trevor with the #1 pick.  :D   #WorstKeptSecretInSports 

12 hours ago, pwny said:

Regardless of the content of the piece inside...This cover is one of those things that is going to be absolutely brilliant if things go well.

Or the Jaguars are going to be forever meme'd to death every draft season to come, years from now like, "lololololol they chose a QB with nothing to prove first overall???  What were they thinking???"

It seems like the kind of thing sports history doesn't tend to just quietly forget, either way.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Okay, but actually...what the **** is that toaster.  That's literally absurd and unacceptable.

You won’t be saying that when you see what the CEO of the company says it will do for Trevor!