The Jacksonville Jaguars secure the #1 overall pick; Trevor Lawrence

pwny

8 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I can't blame you for feeling that way about the Jets, since they are a division rival for you, but man, that has to really hurt if you're a Jets fan.  They watched their team lose 13 straight games, only to see it slip away with only 3 weeks left in the season.  That's heartbreaking and I can understand how they feel.  Hopefully, for their sake they will get a good one with Wilson or Fields, or maybe be able to bolster their roster with a nice trade down. 

We Jags fans have been there winning a meaningless game down the stretch against the Colts and missing out on Luck. Now looking back it was worth it and now Shad actually looks like a genius this morning. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

We Jags fans have been there winning a meaningless game down the stretch against the Colts and missing out on Luck. Now looking back it was worth it and now Shad actually looks like a genius this morning. 

It's 10 AM and, in my excitement, I have already handed out my daily allotment of footballs.  This post deserves one though.  I think you're right, DK.