The Jacksonville Jaguars secure the #1 overall pick; Trevor Lawrence

pwny

8 minutes ago, pf9 said:

It won't be enough to just draft Lawrence.

Marrone needs to be canned, and replaced with Lawrence's HC at Clemson, Dabo Swinney.

I'm sure Swinney would love the opportunity to continue to coach Lawrence at the pro level.

Marrone will be fired.

No thanks as far as Swinney goes.

hello all, Viking fan here.  Late last March I could see that the Vikings had peaked and looking forward I wanted the team to tank and do what ever it would take to get Trevor Lawerence who I see as the best QB prospect since Payton Manning.  That said, the Vikings have been my favorite team since I was 5 years old (1969) and no chance of changing, however, I will have to start paying attention to the Jaguars next year and during the offseason.  They are 99.999% probable going to draft my draft crush Trevor Lawrence.  They have the most draft capital in next years draft,  1, 21, 33, 44, 65, 97, 117, 129, 152, 193, 217, and they have a TON of cap space over $77.5 Million.  If my Vikings are going to struggle in a rebuild I might as well get a 2nd fav team and the Jags are about to be fun...

I guess you may see me around a little bit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rf54 said:

hello all, Viking fan here.  Late last March I could see that the Vikings had peaked and looking forward I wanted the team to tank and do what ever it would take to get Trevor Lawerence who I see as the best QB prospect since Payton Manning.  That said, the Vikings have been my favorite team since I was 5 years old (1969) and no chance of changing, however, I will have to start paying attention to the Jaguars next year and during the offseason.  They are 99.999% probable going to draft my draft crush Trevor Lawrence.  They have the most draft capital in next years draft,  1, 21, 33, 44, 65, 97, 117, 129, 152, 193, 217, and they have a TON of cap space over $77.5 Million.  If my Vikings are going to struggle in a rebuild I might as well get a 2nd fav team and the Jags are about to be fun...

Are you Uncle Buck’s brother? And the more people the better. Feel free to drop by whenever. The vibes are good in this forum now lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rf54 said:

Expect more of this Jag fans 

22 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This place has largely been a ghost town. I'll take it.

When I say that I don’t mean just in this forum. If you remember I spoke on this early this season how I dreamed of the day we’d have a QB that would rival for title of best QB in the league in a few yrs.. well it’s coming fellas. Trevor will be the talk of your pregame telecasts as they gush about the nation needing to tune in to watch must see TV. It’s about to be glorious.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rf54 said:

rf54!  Come on in, the water's fine!  I actually decided to jump ship from the Vikings completely and cast my lot as a Jaguars fan!  Maybe there will be a pipeline of soon-to-be ex-Vikings fans in here.  :D  By they way, it looks like we were born in the same year and both have 50 years under our belts with the Vikings.  It took a lot of soul searching to make the jump, but I feel pretty good about it.  Sometimes you just need a change of scenery.

• Like 1

Would anyone here be interested in doing film reviews as a collective on him? Like every week we would all dive into 1-2 cut up games and post thoughts/clips on how he performed, the good and bad? I’m planning on doing this myself, and if anyone else is interested in participating, we can maybe do a thread and get all of our thoughts out there. 

The Jaguars come to Raymond James Stadium in 2023

If Brady is still with the Bucs that year (and given his wishes, he just might be), the Jaguars-Bucs game should be on national television in primetime. A game between the GOAT and the most highly-touted Clemson alum is sure to bring in TV viewers.

• Like 1