Week 17: Win or Go Home

MKnight82

11 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

From looking here, we might get as high as #7. 

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Take a look at my update in the week 16 GDT thread. 8th is the highest. Detroit and Carolina winning move them into the 6-10 block, but in doing so give Washington a higher SOS than Dallas. The loser of the Dallas-NY Giants game will then be ahead of Washington either due to record (NY Giants 5-11) or SOS (Dallas by less than 0.01 points)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Woz said:

Take a look at my update in the week 16 GDT thread. 8th is the highest. Detroit and Carolina winning move them into the 6-10 block, but in doing so give Washington a higher SOS than Dallas. The loser of the Dallas-NY Giants game will then be ahead of Washington either due to record (NY Giants 5-11) or SOS (Dallas by less than 0.01 points)

Ah yes. Stoopid Thai.  I forgot that the SOS was dynamic.

5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

So next Sunday is a win/ win. Playoffs vs. top 10 Draft pick . No worries, and it's my Birthday so I get to be even more depressed when they get trashed in Philly. Djax will score two TD's at least .

Possibility of a top 10 draft pick. Detroit loss, NY Giants loss, Carolina loss, and Denver loss would mean picking at #11 and having Dallas win the division.