Week 17: Win or Go Home

MKnight82

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I wonder if Al and Chris or Mark Maske who’s basically been having a mental breakdown on twitter over this care at all about what the jaguars just did? They benched their best QB for the last 4 games or whatever to play terrible Mike Glennon. 

Right? I mean of all the QBs to play on that roster, he was the worst and needed the least film.

9 hours ago, TKellion said:

article says AFC west,I am looking forward to actually going to the Raiders game here in Vegas.Will be my second game all time lol.Always thought the best seat in the house for a football game was on your couch.

Yes, I corrected myself later. It's the AFC West.

7 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I wonder if Al and Chris or Mark Maske who’s basically been having a mental breakdown on twitter over this care at all about what the jaguars just did? They benched their best QB for the last 4 games or whatever to play terrible Mike Glennon. 

Oh, but they're the Jaguars and the play in a division that just needed to answer the question of who gets the title and who gets the wildcard. That doesn't count. Besides, they did tanking right (and got bailed out by the Jets ... that was Adam Gase's "eff you all" on the way out).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You severely underestimate our ability to lose to mobile QBs.

Especially in crunch time in the 4th quarter. I don’t care what Hurts did in the 3rd quarter. If he’s in there in the 4th he’s bound to do something that we can’t defend.

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We were winning when he was yanked.

By 3. The first thing Sudfeld did was throw an INT. 

Not saying that Hurts was guaranteed to not throw an INT, but a couple of those sacks wouldn't have happened.

It's pretty simple, anyone who thinks that Sudfeld gave them an equal chance to win is delusional. 

(I acknowledge his terrible numbers, I still stand by my statement.)

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

Yes, but his legs were the one of only two reasons they were in the fight late. The other was that Smith was completely cooked by halftime.

This is the worrisome portion of the game. Two INTs cant happen for a "game manager that doesnt turn the ball over".

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

By 3. The first thing Sudfeld did was throw an INT. 

Not saying that Hurts was guaranteed to not throw an INT, but a couple of those sacks wouldn't have happened.

It's pretty simple, anyone who thinks that Sudfeld gave them an equal chance to win is delusional. 

(I acknowledge his terrible numbers, I still stand by my statement.)

bill murray yes GIF