2021 Edge Prospects

Scoundrel

4 minutes ago, NoDakViking said:

Higher ceiling and more immediate contributor- Dayo Odeyingbo or Ade Ogundeji?

Dayo tore his Achilles training for the draft.    So that might answer the 2nd part.  It doesn’t stop me from taking him over Ade though

9 hours ago, Turnobili said:

glad i wasn't crazy, seems Rousseau's stock is falling. never understood the idea of him being a top 15 pick or even in the top 3 edge players in this class. the more i've watched, the more sure of that i've been.

Care to elaborate? Because his only flaw is that he doesn’t bend the edge well. He’ll be awesome against TE’s as a base LDE. 

2 hours ago, BigTrav said:

He's inconsistent. He looks like a wrecking ball sometimes, and a lazy slob at other times. Blatantly takes plays off. When he's on though, he's really effective. Get him in the right programme, he's a great pick

Baltimore doesn't care about bend or flex. They just want their edge players to collapse the pocket with length. He would be an amazing fit there. Beauty is in the beholder with Rousseau.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Baltimore doesn't care about bend or flex. They just want their edge players to collapse the pocket with length. He would be an amazing fit there. Beauty is in the beholder with Rousseau.

Don’t you put that evil on us Browns fans. We’re getting him and that’s final.