Week 16 GB’s and Jocks Vs Cooked Birds

textaz03

4 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Say what you will, but is it time to hop on the playoff bandwagon?? 

So, let’s get with it. Here is your weekly Gameball and Jock straps thread 

No.  We would need the eagles (nothing to play for) to beat the WFT (everything to play for) and to beat the giants with everything to play for.  Too many variables.   In typical cowboys fashion, the team did its very best to screw the fans over this season...sucked bad enough to be disappointing but not enough to give us meaningful hope for the future.

Not sure where to even begin with this team. 

Gameballs:

Dalton - Rock solid game
Gallup - Welcome back. Been waiting for a big time game to come around again. 
RG - 3 FF, hope see more of that in the future.
Diggs - Been 8 yrs since a Cowboy CB registered more than 2 picks. Hope to see more of that too. 

JS - 2020. GFY!!!! Team Tank, Top 3 pick to Team Just Barely Missed the Playoffs, Pick 17?  Come on now. 

GB: Our three stud receivers had a great game. 

Randy FREAKING Gregory - Why hello there!! 

Never thought I would say that but the offensive play calling Moore or MM nice jobs especially where the did underneath and then CD burnt them by going up field 

ALSO NEVER EVER would I say this but Mike Nolan? our team is garage with mobile QB's and the Read Option. They adjusted after getting torched and I watched a lot where the safety came up and did some spy plays. Really helped change the game. 

JS: Jaylon Smith. Until he can prove me wrong. Too many smiles, too many hugs with the other team. Be a freaking linebacker and play mean. Dont play like you want to be the popular kid. 

Just now, djdunkenstein said:

GB: Our three stud receivers had a great game. 

Randy FREAKING Gregory - Why hello there!! 

Never thought I would say that but the offensive play calling Moore or MM nice jobs especially where the did underneath and then CD burnt them by going up field 

ALSO NEVER EVER would I say this but Mike Nolan? our team is garage with mobile QB's and the Read Option. They adjusted after getting torched and I watched a lot where the safety came up and did some spy plays. Really helped change the game. 

JS: Jaylon Smith. Until he can prove me wrong. Too many smiles, too many hugs with the other team. Be a freaking linebacker and play mean. Dont play like you want to be the popular kid. 

ALSO can the Jock Smith award just be the Jaylon Smith award going forward? JS... "J"ust "S"aying ...