Week 6 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, it was a weak call but I don't think many are upset with the loss. It was another competitive loss and that's all we could ask for right now. 

The team is playing hard no doubt. Last few years we would have been blown out this game. 

I don't think Beathard played all that well. Not bad for his debut, but he was very fortunate on numerous occasions. Lets see how he does the rest of the way, but I wouldn't expect him to be anything other than a back up in this league. 

Good luck rest of the way and hopefully your secondary gets healthy soon. 

Yeah, most of his passes were ugly and there should have been at least two more picks. I'm concerned because some of those balls were among the worst I've seen. 

I felt Beat Hard played great, but threw very poorly. He has a pretty good feel for the game. But his arm is weak and can't afford to have bad footwork, or he'll float passes left and right (or rather, up and down). But it's still better than watching Hoyer do his best impersonation of Mark Sanchez out there. If we can be competitive with a weak-armed rookie, it just goes to show how bad Hoyer truly is. He had his moments this year. Against the Rams and last week, made some great plays, but so did JT O'Sullivan. If he wasn't so inconsistent, BeatHard wouldn't have hit the field. Now, do I expect CJ to be the QB of the future? No, but he might win us a couple of games. Even if it hurts our draft position, I'd love to see this team put it all together, even if it's just for a game or two. 

Looking ahead the Browns seem to have 2 maybe three winnable games (Chargers, Bears, Titans). We have 3 to 4 winnable games (Bears, Giants, Cardinals, Rams). I'm thinking they win one of those and we win two of ours. I can't believe the Browns are still going to be able to out tank us. It's almost inhuman.

12 minutes ago, Geek said:

Looking ahead the Browns seem to have 2 maybe three winnable games (Chargers, Bears, Titans). We have 3 to 4 winnable games (Bears, Giants, Cardinals, Rams). I'm thinking they win one of those and we win two of ours. I can't believe the Browns are still going to be able to out tank us. It's almost inhuman.

And they'll probably take a QB. Annoying. 

The 49ers played way better in the half . Beathard wasn't amazing but he completely would of won you the game had he started from the first quarter .

the redskins D is awful on hurry up and TEs as a fan I'm glad my team won but I don't see us going 9-7 or anything special 

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Zero chance your getting Kirk cousins . Danny is not allowing that if Kirk proven three years of pro bowl caliber seasons .

If there's someone who can screw it up, i have faith Bruce Allen is that man

15 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

They'll probably just franchise tag him again. Rest of the team be damned. Snyder is the most petty man on the planet and isn't going to allow Cousins and Shanahan to get jiggy with it out west. 

And you know what? I'm okay with that too. Thats the best thing about how i feel about the entire scenario.... I can not lose lol. Get cousins? Cool. Draft a guy? Cool. 

Even if the Redskins did mess it up, there's still no guarantee we get him. Cleveland has just as much money. Jacksonville has to be a super intriguing place - good team, no state tax, winnable division. Denver. Minnesota? Lots of players in this game.

9 hours ago, Forge said:

If there's someone who can screw it up, i have faith Bruce Allen is that man

We didn't give him the contract because the cap increases every year . And there was time that Kirk cousins was up and down earlier this year .we wanted to make sure he was a good and not just a two year wonder .

hes gonna stay .

With DeForest Buckner and Solomon Thomas wreaking havoc upon opponent’s backfields, the 49ers defense desperately needs their secondary to step up. Robinson did just that in Week 6, permitting only one reception on four passes targeted into his coverage

So the last two games he's allowed two completions on 10 targets for 22 yards with 3 PDs and 1 INT. Take it back to the Cards game, and it becomes 8 completions on 24 targets for around 100 yards. But the Cards game was far from good as he had a few penalties and made some bonehead plays. Still, he is trending in the right direction. He gets a bigger test next week against Dez and the crew.

Archived