Rams QB Jared Goff breaks thumb

RaidersAreOne

Can't throw any worse 

Amirite? 

No, but seriously...that's...um...potentially not great. The good thing for them is that I believe that they are in provided the Bears lose, and I would think that is almost a lock going up against the Packers who will need to play starters. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't throw any worse 

Amirite? 

No, but seriously...that's...um...potentially not great. The good thing for them is that I believe that they are in provided the Bears lose, and I would think that is almost a lock going up against the Packers who will need to play starters. 

I think that game is a coin flip. Those two teams split often, it’s in Chicago, Bear Offense is on fire four games in a row, and the defense is Top 5 and not gonna let Rodgers have another masterpiece, good game sure, but not anything crazy. 

A division game is never a lock. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

I think that game is a coin flip. Those two teams split often, it’s in Chicago, Bear Offense is on fire four games in a row, and the defense is Top 5 and not gonna let Rodgers have another masterpiece, good game sure, but not anything crazy. 

Aaron Rodgers is 18-5 against the Bears, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Aren't the bears like 4-20 against them the last 24 games? 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Heard this same story about Cardinals always sweeping the Niners... when I said the Cardinals will NOT sweep the 49ers coming into this week. 

I'm not making a story. You said they split often....the Bears have 4 wins in 12 years. Its fine if you think the game is a flip, I'm just saying that one of your reasons for that isn't necessarily true or supported in recent years. 

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

As annoying as his stupidity at the end of the first half was, mad respect for him popping that thing back in and finishing the game.

Yeah seriously. Too many people ragging on him right now. He made some mistakes, but playing with that type of injury as a QB is insane.

• Like 3