Final Playoff-Super Bowl LV predictions

Championshiporbust

10 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

I mean last I checked like you mentioned since McDermott took over we went 6-0.

This is no where near the Bills defense of last year and Brady had arguably his best game of the season last year against the Bills in the second game, with the worst receiving core in the league. 

If the Bills had any semblance of this years offense, that record is probably more like 3-3. And I would say the Bills D right now over the last few weeks is right up there with their D from last year. 

That was Brady’s best game? 1 TD and less than 300 yards. Not much to brag about.

I’m not arguing that Brady wasn’t the bills daddy for over a decade. But the last 3 years was 100% because of the Pats defense and the Bills crap offense, not Brady. 

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If the Bills had any semblance of this years offense, that record is probably more like 3-3. And I would say the Bills D right now over the last few weeks is right up there with their D from last year. 

That was Brady’s best game? 1 TD and less than 300 yards. Not much to brag about.

I’m not arguing that Brady wasn’t the bills daddy for over a decade. But the last 3 years was 100% because of the Pats defense and the Bills crap offense, not Brady. 

Yeah I'm not bragging about it lol but it was his best game considering the trash receivers he had and we also didn't have a run game last year, but anyways it would actually be fun to see that in the superbowl. 

AFC

Under my playoff predictor, I had the seeds as;

1. Chiefs

2. Bills

3. Steelers

4. Titans

5. Ravens

6. Browns

7. Colts

Final Four teams 

Titans @ Chiefs

Steelers @ Bills

Bills @ Chiefs

NFC

Under my playoff predictor, I had the seeds as;

1. Packers

2. Saints

3. Seahawks

4. WFT

5. Buccaneers

6. Rams

7. Bears

Final Four teams

Seahawks @ Saints

Buccaneers @ Packers

Saints @ Packers

SUPERBOWL

Saints vs Chiefs

My predictions could change a little bit depending on who does and doesn't rest starters this coming week, particularly Pittsburgh and/or Buffalo, and on whether or not Kyler Murray plays (I'm assuming right now Murray suits up but Goff doesn't), but right now I'm leaning:

AFC WC Round:
Bills over Dolphins
Steelers over Colts
Ravens over Titans

NFC WC Round:
Saints over Rams
Seahawks over Cardinals
Bucs over Football Team

AFC Divisional Round:
Chiefs over Ravens
Bills over Steelers

NFC Divisional Round:
Bucs over Packers
Saints over Seahawks

AFC Championship:
Bills over Chiefs

NFC Championship:
Saints over Bucs

Superbowl:
Saints over Bills

A lot of repeat matchups in this bracket, and a lot that I feel are just bad matchups for the team that lost them the first time around.

This honestly goes for the Chiefs as well (superbowl path would be Baltimore, Buffalo, New Orleans, all teams we beat this year.) I feel good about our odds against the Saints, but I refuse to predict my own team to win, especially in a repeat, so the Bills it is.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

My predictions could change a little bit depending on who does and doesn't rest starters this coming week

Sorry partner but this here is the FINAL playoff predictions thread, so I suggest you take your soft-*** wishy-washy snowflake prediction into a thread for little tiny babies 'cause you're about to catch hands by bringing that weak chili to the table. Badasses only in this dojo.