Week 16 Recap: Titans 3 weapons stymied, Packers Roll

mikebpackfan

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Again, if you're Corey Linsley why would you agree?  Looking at the top paid centers in NFL, you've got Ryan Kelly (4 years, $50M), Rodney Hudson (3 years, $33.75M), Mitch Morse (4 years, $44.5M), and Nick Martin (3 years, $33M).

Looking at those figures, that really isn’t awful at all. I’d match that Rodney Hudson deal in a heartbeat. 

35 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Not saying he should be signed but if they do want him, give him less coin and 100% guarantee then.  He's a pretty darn good piece of the puzzle.  

I like Lindsley and would like him back if it works out, but 100 guarantee for a guy who’s been hurt a good potion of this season and only getting older? Nah

1) The film on the Te TD's is magic. Fist TD, play him with a cushion - RPO for a pitch and run TD. Second TD, play press - get beat on a fade route that gives Rodgers enough room on the sideline. Third TD, Bracket him - get beat as he perfectly bates decisions and cuts back to find a WIDE OPEN hole in the coverage. That was one of the best skill performances I think I have ever seen, hands down, Cavin Johnson never looked that good.

2) Jaire Alexander is the best corner in the NFL. I don't know enough to probably prove that, but the eye test is getting more impressive every week. The numbers are absurd. If he was yelling at everyone to be traded, he would be a household name. 

3) Best RB room in Packer history.  

12 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

2) Jaire Alexander is the best corner in the NFL. I don't know enough to probably prove that, but the eye test is getting more impressive every week. The numbers are absurd. If he was yelling at everyone to be traded, he would be a household name. 

watch xavien howard sometime