Week 17: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants

Acgott

We finally hit Week 17, everything is up for grabs. Here are the top scenarios.

NFC East Division Winners:

Eagles beat Washington on SNF

Giants beat Cowboys

Draft Spot #3 

Cowboys beat Giants 

Washington beat Eagles 

Broncos beat Raiders

Panthers beat Saints 

Lions beat Vikings 

Falcons beat Bucs

Texans beat Titans 

Please note I didn’t go through SOS, so there could be other scenarios. 

it would be a site to see if we could manage to draft Ja'Marr Chase. He is the kind of weapon on offense this team is sorely lacking. I honestly dont know if we can beat the Cowboys right now. DJ is not fully healthy and i think its evident. And we are just not ready to be in the playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

it would be a site to see if we could manage to draft Ja'Marr Chase. He is the kind of weapon on offense this team is sorely lacking. I honestly dont know if we can beat the Cowboys right now. DJ is not fully healthy and i think its evident. And we are just not ready to be in the playoffs. 

Knowing nothing about draft prospects, I wouldn’t draft a WR with a top 5 pick, I’m going front 7. With 7-12, I’ll consider a WR there.

And you are right, we just do not have the talent right now, but we knew that going into the season. There should be no shock with our final record.

3 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Knowing nothing about draft prospects, I wouldn’t draft a WR with a top 5 pick, I’m going front 7. With 7-12, I’ll consider a WR there.

And you are right, we just do not have the talent right now, but we knew that going into the season. There should be no shock with our final record.

Chase is the top WR in this incoming draft class. Its between him and Devonta Smith. I deff could see us going with a top edge rusher though, its very plausible. Those top 2 are Greg Rousseau and Kwity Paye. Paye would be the guy i think we have a better chance of getting if we go Edge

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How is our redhead? 

If we play anything like the last few weeks, we are probably going to win. But it might not matter because the Eagles are terrible and should lose to WFT.

The Washington team is nothing special as well, though I am rooting for them to win. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

How is our redhead? 

If we play anything like the last few weeks, we are probably going to win. But it might not matter because the Eagles are terrible and should lose to WFT.

Garrett has been as terrible, as you told us he would be.

3 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Garrett has been as terrible, as you told us he would be.

How much is that on Garrett and how much is lack of talent?

I was kinda impressed with the trickery you guys did in our first match up. He never called that with us. It was always run run pass. 

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How much is that on Garrett and how much is lack of talent?

I was kinda impressed with the trickery you guys did in our first match up. He never called that with us. It was always run run pass. 

Lack of talent is a big part of it, but we taken a step back in every aspect. He’s not scheming guys open, and Jones took a step backwards. He has 9 passing touchdowns this year. He may have had too many turnovers, but at least we could move the ball last year.

• Like 1

Gotta admit no matter what happens, at least for a very different change, this game means something to this team. its been a very long time since we could say that. We are actually playing for something meaningful. Lose or win, tomorrow is finally a game for us to be excited about. We have been so bad the last few years, this season as a whole was a major positive for us no matter which way u cut it. To see legitimate growth out of this teams defence has been a revelation. To see the oline starting to show it belongs and begin tp establish us a running game was huge. If nothing else, this team under Joe Judges direction is heading in the right direction, win or lose. 

• Like 1