swede700

Game 16

When: 1:00 PM EST January 3rd

Where: Ford Field (Detroit,MI)

TV/Radio: FOX(TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Joe Davis, Robert Smith

Coverage Map: https://506sports.com/2020/17-FOX-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: K Dan Bailey (back), Doubtful: None, Out: RB Dalvin Cook (non-injury), DE Jalyn Holmes (groin), DE Ifeadi Odenigbo (chest), LB Eric Kendricks (calf), CB Cameron Dantzler (hamstring), CB Chris Jones (groin)

Lions - Questionable: QB Matthew Stafford (right thumb, rib, ankle), C Frank Ragnow (throat), LB Jamie Collins (neck), Doubtful: None, Out: WR Kenny Golladay (hip), T Tyrell Cosby (ankle), G Joe Dahl (back)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

We are set as the 3rd seed in the NFCN for this season regardless what happens this game. 

I just want a highly competitive game from us, win or lose. I also want to see the young guys play a lot and hopefully shine.

This year was a bust but we do have quite a few good pieces to be better for next season. All hope is not lost! Skol!!

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 1

I saw somewhere Jefferson just need a little over 100 yards to break the NFL rookie record for yards. I think they will give him a chance to break it. Lions are so bad the only way Vikings lose to them is sitting Cook, Thielen, Jefferson and Kirk. Add S Josh to list of players who I want to see get playing time Sunday.

10 minutes ago, dc_vikingfan said:

I saw somewhere Jefferson just need a little over 100 yards to break the NFL rookie record for yards. I think they will give him a chance to break it. Lions are so bad the only way Vikings lose to them is sitting Cook, Thielen, Jefferson and Kirk. Add S Josh to list of players who I want to see get playing time Sunday.

Jefferson needs 207 yards to break the official rookie record, as the NFL does recognize AFL stats since the merger. Jefferson needs 111 yards to pass Anquan Boldin’s post merger rookie total. 

• Like 1