Week 17: VIKINGS (6-9) at Lions (5-10)

swede700

2 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Harry for HOF

He should without a doubt be in the HOF. However, since he was a Viking and never really gets the attention from the national media jabronis, he will not get in. HE got shafted in All Pros and Pro Bowls, which unfortunately matter. If he was a Patriot, Packer, Saint, ect, it would not even be a discussion.

Edited by AP_allday2869

4 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

He should without a doubt be in the HOF. However, since he was a Viking and never really gets the attention from the national media jabronis, he will not get in. HE got shafted in All Pros and Pro Bowls, which unfortunately matter. If he was a Patriot, Packer, Saint, ect, it would not even be a discussion.

I think he could make the HOF too . . . He needs to keep getting picks and sacks, splash plays.    I could see him retiring a Viking after 14 seasons . . . He's averaging over 3 picks a year, so what he needs further resume is a SB win.    He's undoubtedly a core leader on a stout defense (normally), and hes a playmaker

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

Yeah. I'm totally sure Diggs would have been happy with a continuation of Case Keenum. Or maybe we could've brought Bradford back. 

They’re all in the same bucket with maybe a few std devs between them. I’m sure cousins is the best of that mediocre bunch.

Just now, twslhs20 said:

They’re all in the same bucket with maybe a few std devs between them. I’m sure cousins is the best of that mediocre bunch.

Sure. Point being, who do you think they could have gotten who would have been better than Cousins and kept Diggs happy?

Sure. Point being, who do you think they could have gotten who would have been better than Cousins and kept Diggs happy?

The only thing that would have kept Diggs happy would have been a change in coaching, and a change in offensive philosophy. 

• Like 1

That’s a hard question to answer. Maybe no one. Maybe Teddy. He hasn’t played great though.

I think it boils down to value output on the field vs contract value.

You would have been better off with a lower contract to put more offense talent around him.

instread we extended an albatross of a contract in the same realm of Carson Wentz