Washington Releases Dwayne Haskins

HolmesPriest

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Haven't followed this storyline whatsoever

what are the rumors?

Partying too much. Not putting in the work to be better. It was a report somewhere that said the lockeroom was angry about his nonchalant attitude after losing to the Ravens, etc. Just seem his head wasn't in the game. So hopefully, this is his wake up call.

• Like 1

Just now, RavensfanRD said:

Partying too much. Not putting in the work to be better. It was a report somewhere that said the lockeroom was angry about his nonchalant attitude after losing to the Ravens, etc. Just seem his head wasn't in the game. So hopefully, this is his wake up call.

Guys like that (if he truly is one) don't wake up. Only one I ever heard of was Cris Carter and he had incredible game to begin with

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

To a point, sure, but Big Ben basically did the same stuff if not worse for 10+ years and is a HOF due to talent and football ability. If he was producing at a high level then people would come alongside him, but he’s terrible because of flaws coming out AND the off field issues.

Just on a personal level...the moment you are out partying in a covid world and  your head coach has a major co-morbidity of currently dealing with cancer...I'm just out. I can't take you on regardless of how good you are lol. I could understand others still taking a stab at him if he had shown talent but just me personally, I'm out. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Haven't followed this storyline whatsoever

what are the rumors?

He hung out with some strippers in a hotel last week without a covid mask.

He also apparently has the biggest ego on the planet. That video of him talking to his OL was cringy.