End of an error: Dwayne Haskins Released

MikeT14

8 minutes ago, taylor made said:

You know somewhere, Jay Gruden is smiling right now

Probably very amused that Haskins got pilloried for going to a “strip club” while he’s been getting away with hitting up the real thing all year 😂

But...he’s a week from joining Haskins in the unemployment line, so probably not too much time to tear himself away from his cocktail and matinee lap dance to revel in someone else’s misfortune. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Hi, you must be new here ;) 

Lol. 

I have hated how much this Haskins stuff has brought this fanbase down this year. 

I'm merely hoping that everyone can see that him not being on the team is what is best for the team. 

I hope that Dwayne gets the life help he needs, but I'm ready to not have 1 million people fighting about him being/not being on the field. Case and point - Derrius Guice. Not a single word on him since he was cut. Hopefully we can move past this situation and try to win a ballgame. 

• Like 1

It was a week too late IMO. He didn’t deserve to start yesterday, he hadn’t earned it. 

I’ll continue to say that I’ve never been more disappointed in a player than I am of Dwayne Haskins. He had this entire season ahead of him in September to work hard, study hard, be a leader and prove he could be the answer for this franchise and he blew it harder that well... you can see where I’m going with that.

Just for example a guy like Colt McCoy or Taylor Heinicke would give anything to have Dwayne’s arm talent! What a waste of talent he is.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It was a week too late IMO. He didn’t deserve to start yesterday, he hadn’t earned it. 

I’ll continue to say that I’ve never been more disappointed in a player than I am of Dwayne Haskins. He had this entire season ahead of him in September to work hard, study hard, be a leader and prove he could be the answer for this franchise and he blew it harder that well... you can see where I’m going with that.

Just for example a guy like Colt McCoy or Taylor Heinicke would give anything to have Dwayne’s arm talent! What a waste of talent he is.

God I bet he is crushed!!! Hahaha- I wonder how his Dad's marketing group / label is doing.... my oh my what a bunch of jokers. Gtfo outta the NFL.

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

God I bet he is crushed!!! Hahaha- I wonder how his Dad's marketing group / label is doing.... my oh my what a bunch of jokers. Gtfo outta the NFL.

Well I certainly don’t wish this on anyone but it was the right thing to do. I guess it’s time to get the girls back together tonight so they can take more of his $.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Well I certainly don’t wish this on anyone but it was the right thing to do. I guess it’s time to get the girls back together tonight so they can take more of his $.

You should tho - he has put his team / coach at risk MULTIPLE times. He's POS.... he has ruined 100% of the momentum we had .... 

E

8 minutes ago, Troublez said:

You should tho - he has put his team / coach at risk MULTIPLE times. He's POS.... he has ruined 100% of the momentum we had .... 

E

I think differently than most people. I don’t like it when people get piled on when they’re down. 

I don’t agree that Haskins himself ruined the teams momentum. Alex hurting his calf vs San Fran hurt this teams momentum. It’s not like anyone expected Haskins to come in and play at the same level and same consistency that Alex did.

• Like 1