Around the League week 17

Wentz not in pads tonight. A lot of talk about trading him. My question, how in the hell can you trade a guy you just signed to a 4 year deal for 120 million dollars?

What's more, the deal doesn't even kick in until next season!

Can he give the money back and nullify the contract?

9 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Wentz not in pads tonight. A lot of talk about trading him. My question, how in the hell can you trade a guy you just signed to a 4 year deal for 120 million dollars?

What's more, the deal doesn't even kick in until next season!

Can he give the money back and nullify the contract?

He said he was willing to reconstructure his contract to help Eagles find a trade.

3 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

If they do, how good does that 10th spot draft pick look now compared to a home playoff game?

I'd still take the higher draft pick. 

I'm happy for long suffering Cleveland fans.  Nice to see the Browns in the playoffs.  Watch out for the Bills.  That's a very good young club.  My vote for MVP is Stefon Diggs.  He's the guy the Bills needed and man did he deliver.  A QB will get the award but Diggs was the most impactful off season acquisition in my opinion.

Just now, Northland said:

I'm happy for long suffering Cleveland fans.  Nice to see the Browns in the playoffs.  Watch out for the Bills.  That's a very good young club.  My vote for MVP is Stefon Diggs.  He's the guy the Bills needed and man did he deliver.  A QB will get the award but Diggs was the most impactful off season acquisition in my opinion.

I’m all aboard the Bills bandwagon.

Nate Sudfeld. Hope Doug Pederson has an "I'm sorry I threw a game you guys wanted to win" kegger planned to apologize to his players cause that's a textbook example of how to lose the locker room. 

6 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Nate Sudfeld. Hope Doug Pederson has an "I'm sorry I threw a game you guys wanted to win" kegger planned to apologize to his players cause that's a textbook example of how to lose the locker room. 

I’m not watching the game, what’s happening there?? 

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Hurts was benched.

Unreal. All I can think is Pederson got his marching orders

Edited by WizardHawk
1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Hurts was benched.

Unreal. All I can think is Pederson got his marching orders

Unless he’s deliberately trying to get fired, there’s no other reason why he’d bench Hurts. Yes, his passing numbers were awful, but everyone knows that he can’t throw the ball.

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

I didn’t have the volume on the TV because we had company so I can’t be 100% sure... it appeared to me that Hurts, who was playing fairly well and had put the eagles in position to tie the game or take the lead, got benched.  It appeared that the eagles put Wentz in the game who promptly threw an int and fumbled the ball back to Washington... classic Wentz that we’ve seen all year.